Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Glad to hear your dealer said when they would have a demo. I've asked mine several times and they haven't even confirmed that they'll be getting one at all.
Sponsored

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Seems like Southern VA, Kentucky, NC may all be on the same rail cars. Think most of us have 12-21-20 build weeks.
I'm crossing my fingers that my SC build will get good news in tomorrow's lottery. I'm so tired of driving my dad's old 2013 Fusion.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Seems like Southern VA, Kentucky, NC may all be on the same rail cars. Think most of us have 12-21-20 build weeks.
All of VA I would say.
Those Marylanders up there get it a week earlier though :mad: ...and an EV credit, and no annual car tax, and better tint laws. Color me jealous ?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
All of VA I would say.
Those Marylanders up there get it a week earlier though :mad: ...and an EV credit, and no annual car tax, and better tint laws. Color me jealous ?
There's at least one VA in the 12-14 group...

And yea - I really wish VA would put out some EV incentives to buyers.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag

FWIW - No MD EV incentive at the moment; when we had one, it was underfunded - usually spent down within 24 hours of release just approving the backlog of the prior year's applications. I believe MD may be the only CARB state with no EV credit on the books right now.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
FWIW - No MD EV incentive at the moment; when we had one, it was underfunded - usually spent down within 24 hours of release just approving the backlog of the prior year's applications. I believe MD may be the only CARB state with no EV credit on the books right now.
Yes but we can appeal to our Delegates to restore it in the upcoming session with retroactive purchase coverage as they have done before. It was a slam dunk to be restored this year until COVID.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

You can have them too. Vote Tuesday and do so wisely.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
IS kinda easy to see now that is the way they went. Wish I could have found that, but no one I talked to knew that was going to do it regionally. kinda didn't even think about it.
Never crossed my mind until someone spotted it as soon as the build date emails hit.

This may have been a financial decision. If Ford needs EV credits -- which I think is the case -- then:

1. Does the sale occur when the vehicle is shipped? (I think the answer is "Yes").

2. Is Ford ensuring that shipments to the relevant CARB states occur before the end of the year? (I think the answer here is also "Yes" but I haven't really looked at it.)

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag

They are working on something in VA. Has to be to the governor next month for consideration with an implementation by 12/2021. One of my previous comments to the committee was to make it retroactive by a year or two. I reviewed their final draft last week. Thoughtful in its entirety, but they still have to consider several recommendations. They looked at the program in several states across the country.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Well there is a thought Ohio Friends . . . @GoGoGadgetMachE for example . . . if we don't get our cars until 2021, let's start working on something for 2021 with our lawmakers. I don't think I can work on my local lawmakers though . . . recently had them subpoenaed - they may not be too happy with me right now.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Do we have zone lighting?
I’ll settle for cup holder lighting (I didn’t see any signs of illuminated cup holders. I’m going to check more closely on my next trip).

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I’ll settle for cup holder lighting (I didn’t see any signs of illuminated cup holders. I’m going to check more closely on my next trip).
Looks like the cupholders do light up. (They do on our 2020 Explorer with ambient lighting too.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1603916056673
Sponsored