Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
The only good things about NJ was Martin Brodeur and maybe PK. Subban thats it ;)
I believe Blackburn is going to be a good one. Watched him in the AHL for a couple of years.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
(I posted this update in the delay e-mail thread but putting an update here too.)

My delayed to 3/24 CA RT1 has now been pulled "forwards" until:

and the tracker now says:
1611000112492.png

So clearly the "reworked" cars are going to arrive sooner than the initial 60 day delay.
Let's hope. My car had an original ETA End Date of 2/11. It moved forward to 1/28. Then I received the email that the new date became 3/25 ... and it still is 3/25 as I check it now.

Reactions: UW2

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Actually, the boss and bon jovi have NJ residences. Sinatra doesn't have a residence anywhere anymore, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad :)
well, Sinatra does have a residence, of sorts, tbf

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1611015515904

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Actually, the boss and bon jovi have NJ residences. Sinatra doesn't have a residence anywhere anymore, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad :)
Pretty sure that's Meatloaf.

Also, pretty sure he's in Texas, not Jersey.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My production date was 12/5

Shipped date 12/31

Arrived in KS 01/15

Original date to dealer was 01/25

Now it says 03/22

On the Ford tracker it said last night or this morning 63 days left.

Could it be sooner?? Sure but I have decided mentally to go with the 63 days.

FYI I NEVER got an email from Ford. The ONLY reason I knew about the delay was from this forum. In fact I thought it was after mine because I had checked the Ford tracker at 6PM and it said 9 days. After a bunch of posts here I rechecked it at 11PM and it said 65 days. On the timeline where it says delivery it had said 01/25. Now it says TBD
To me not ever getting an email from Ford is a huge problem. It should not be a hard process to find contact information from every car impacted. To me it's inexcusable for any company to not contact it's customer when the product is delayed by 50+ days. Not to even mention how big of a financial investment this car is.

I've been borrowing one of my parents cars for several months now, because I wanted to get out from under my previous car before major things started to break. But for others who've already gotten rid of their previous cars or would be doing so soon anticipating they'd be getting their new car in a few days. This is a major deal delaying the delivery of cars and not letting people know about it. Someone dropped the ball big time.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I stand corrected!
No kids of Italian decent in Jeresy any more? In my youth they and others would stand on the street corner, sing acapella(elsewhere as well), and watch the girls go by! I know watching the girls go by is now a capital offence, but singing too? My Army comrades from Jersey must have been forced to fly the coop.
Has to still be some redeeming quality somewhere there.

Last edited: