Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
OMG.....I am a HUGE AHL fan
Whoops, I mean Blackwood. I photograph for the Syracuse Crunch.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico blackwood

Syracuse Crunch Alex Barré-Boulet (12) screening Binghamton Devils goalie Mackenzie Blackwood (29) in American Hockey League (AHL) action at the War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, New York on Friday, December 7, 2018.

Alex Barré-Boulet will be in the NHL by next season. He is a natural scorer who needs to keep working at his skating and defense.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico blackwood

Syracuse Crunch Alex Barré-Boulet (12) screening Binghamton Devils goalie Mackenzie Blackwood (29) in American Hockey League (AHL) action at the War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, New York on Friday, December 7, 2018.

Alex Barré-Boulet will be in the NHL by next season. He is a natural scorer who needs to keep working at his skating and defense.
You chose the wrong team. Bakersfield Condors. We graduated 5 to the NHL last year. Yamamoto went from Bako to Edmonton and is 1 point per game in the NHL. He was a very late first rounder. He went that far because he is sooo small. Not sure exactly but in the 5-6 range. Kid plays like he is 6-7

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Awesome, great pic! I am an SU alum living in NJ but we still have (had, prior to COVID) season tickets for football at the dome. I still really love to spend time in Syracuse overall!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Apparently it has now shipped, woke up to an e-mail from Ford:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1611054432699

and it shows up in palsapp too:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1611054550607

Apparently, however, its going nowhere (null!! LOL).

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Apparently it has now shipped, woke up to an e-mail from Ford:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1611054550607

and it shows up in palsapp too:

Apparently, however, its going nowhere (null!! LOL).
Join the club, it will sit in "null" till it gets picked up.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Join the club, it will sit in "null" till it gets picked up.
Picked up from the plant or picked up from the yards in KC? (I'm guessing KC.)

I'm surprised we are not seeing more people on here get their ETA updated.

I figure my car was first in line at the security checkpoint when the airport shut down. Once things are opening back up it got inspected first and, having no weapons found, was allowed to board the plane.

Given the timing here I would estimate that the additional quality checks take no more than a week.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
You chose the wrong team. Bakersfield Condors. We graduated 5 to the NHL last year. Yamamoto went from Bako to Edmonton and is 1 point per game in the NHL. He was a very late first rounder. He went that far because he is sooo small. Not sure exactly but in the 5-6 range. Kid plays like he is 6-7
Sadly, we don't see any of the Western teams here in Syracuse. Maybe in next year's Calder Cup Finals? :)

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Update from engineering, the stop was due to a missing snake on the production lot, it's been found and not actually shipped. Ford commented that the stop has been released and all the cars already shipped will make it to the dealers next week.

This is great fake news and I am just trying to lighten the mood!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 4.03.57 PM

Last edited:

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Update from engineering, the stop was due to a missing snake on the production lot, it's been found and not actually shipped. Ford commented that the stop as been released and all the cars already shipped will make it to the dealers next week.

This is great fake news and I am just trying to lighten the mood!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 4.03.57 PM
So what your saying is that there was a super snake version on that train that wasnt supposed to be there
If thats true im cancelling until they sell that one.