AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Because I'm bored hitting the refresh button hoping for an update about the whereabouts of my MME...

I'm still intrigued by the print dates on bottom of the online window stickers. Mine updated three times last week. Once on 1/18, again on 1/21, and again 1/22. It was 1/22 all weekend and now every source I've pulled today is back to 1/21. One) curious as to what caused 3 updates last week and two) is it just server issues that determine if/when earlier stickers show up?

Random thoughts for Monday morning brought to you by another overly excited forum member!
Sponsored

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Didn’t know those existed until today, thanks. I am much less worried now if the factory has mounted the bracket.
Same here. Most of the Mach-E colors aren't available yet, will need 2 sets for the 3 holes. But I rather not create the hole in the first place.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Exactly, and there could be some scratches left by the bracket depending, although easily removed since it hasn't been installed too long. My first inclination is if it is done I'd live with it since the holes are now there, but it really looks nice without.

Just can't see placing a new order now after the (extended) wait, but it would have been great to have known it could have been deleted by the dealer 6 months ago.

Same here. Most of the Mach-E colors aren't available yet, will need 2 sets for the 3 holes. But I rather not create the hole in the first place.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Exactly, and there could be some scratches left by the bracket depending, although easily removed since it hasn't been installed too long. My first inclination is if it is done I'd live with it since the holes are now there, but it really looks nice without.

Just can't see placing a new order now after the (extended) wait, but it would have been great to have known it could have been deleted by the dealer 6 months ago.
I was thinking that very thing myself. Ohio doesn't even need a front plate any longer - a 2022 MY won't have the useless bracket and holes. :(

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Damn dealer put a badge on it. I would be like get that off right now.
OMG...didn't know dealers still do this $h!t. I better make sure mine doesn't. I would refuse delivery for it.