Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I can absolutely guarantee no scissors are touching my mats. I saw that on the photocopied sheet and wondered why. It looks as if these are universal instructions of some sort, noting the copyright date, so maybe it's intended for some other application.
Also interesting to see that transmission hump in the rear floorboard. I guess that's for the wire? ;)
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Ordered the floor mats from FordParts.com on Monday, shipped out yesterday via FedEx Standard Overnight straight from the manufacturer. Pretty speedy process for free shipping! If only they could ship my Mach-E as fast... or at all.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Also interesting to see that transmission hump in the rear floorboard. I guess that's for the wire? ;)
On the Focus Electric the transmission hump housed the charger circuitry/modules. Granted it was in a Focus which had a transmission hump LOL.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just got a call from my dealer saying that my cargo mat has arrived. I guess I'll need to venture out into the world to pick it up.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
For everyone ordering the Mats: I'm guessing these are only Front and Back Seat Mats per the Parts Description.... What is your plan for the Rear Cargo Mat? I have not seen it pop into the Parts site and I did not purchase the "Cargo Protection"... thanks in advance!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Last edited:

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
For everyone ordering the Mats: I'm guessing these are only Front and Back Seat Mats per the Parts Description.... What is your plan for the Rear Cargo Mat? I have not seen it pop into the Parts site and I did not purchase the "Cargo Protection"... thanks in advance!
The Cargo Mat is available via Ford Accessories - as linked above, but at MSRP for most folks.

I had requested the Interior Protection Package on multiple occasions with my dealer, but they never added it. So I told them I expect to only pay $240 for both the floor mats and cargo protector combined. I ordered the floor mats from Parts myself and the dealer is supposed to handle getting me a cargo protector.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I still have a stack of the simple carpet-mats that came with our Escapes on a shelf in the garage. We took those out when we ordered better ones. I'll probably just throw a set of those in until better custom ones are available.
My 2013 Escape carpet mats are junk

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I just got a call from my dealer saying that my cargo mat has arrived. I guess I'll need to venture out into the world to pick it up.
Your dealer has their act together. I've tried ordering from two different dealers via Ford Accessories and both have canceled them. The second one didn't even bother to call or email me.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your dealer has their act together. I've tried ordering from two different dealers via Ford Accessories and both have canceled them. The second one didn't even bother to call or email me.
I just printed the details page from the Cargo Mat on the Ford accessories site and asked my dealer to order it when I was there picking up the floor mats. It only took 2 days to arrive, so they must be in stock in a warehouse somewhere. Not sure why so many online sites and dealers are having trouble with it.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This URL / Site always fails for me:

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
It works but just search for the following

Part No

MJ8Z-58047A74-AA

Currently no discount on it if you want to get it direct (indirect really) from Ford.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I just printed the details page from the Cargo Mat on the Ford accessories site and asked my dealer to order it when I was there picking up the floor mats. It only took 2 days to arrive, so they must be in stock in a warehouse somewhere. Not sure why so many online sites and dealers are having trouble with it.
I might have to do what you did. Thanks!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don't forget to share and post!
Ask and ye shall receive. The cargo mat looks great. It's a nice rubberized plastic, just like the floor mats, which makes sense since I'm sure it's the same manufacturer. I like that they ship it flat instead of rolling it up like Weathertech and Husky. The directions do say that it is rolled for shipping and it will flatten out over time though. Guess that little tidbit wasn't needed.

The cargo mat was $127.39 and the floor mats were $137.50 (before tax). That's about $25 more than it would have been to order the Interior Protection Package with the car. I can live with that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME mat

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME mat2

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME matback