Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
For me, a person that keeps our cars detailed like new all the time, I don’t like the rear hatch. Some how or another after running it through a car wash it seems to drain our soap water for the better part of a day. I know it is nit picky but yeah….
Sponsored

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
4. Error message "Adaptive Cruise Control Not Available" as I was backing into the garage.
I get this sometimes. I find my palm will hit the 'blue cruise' button on the steering wheel just enough, and of course, you can't blue cruise going backwards...

...yet

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Giant center screen, I am repeating myself since I just noted it in the UI change thread, but the lack of physical buttons and the giant portrait oriented screen are just awful and whoever was behind that decision should not be allowed to touch another Ford product. I don't want all my controls in a screen, and I say this as a computer engineer degree holding tech enthusiast to an extreme. It's not about tech for the sake of tech, it should be about smart usage of tech, and that screen was not smart by any measure. I shouldn't have to go two screens deep to open the trunk or frunk, and until recently you had to get into settings just to pull up cameras.

Just, terrible. They did it so much better with the '21+ ICE F-150 with a more than large enough horizontal oriented screen with physical button underneath. But if the rumors are true the '24+ ICE F-150 may be getting a giant portrait oriented screen like the Lariat+ Lightning. I am ready for a '24 F-150, but that will give me pause if they do the same Tesla-like minimalist crap and I lose all the buttons I can hit without ever looking away from the road.

MME would be perfect if it had about 4" less screen and a few more hard buttons. Camera, drive mode change, frunk, trunk, and physical HVAC buttons.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Giant center screen, I am repeating myself since I just noted it in the UI change thread, but the lack of physical buttons and the giant portrait oriented screen are just awful and whoever was behind that decision should not be allowed to touch another Ford product. I don't want all my controls in a screen, and I say this as a computer engineer degree holding tech enthusiast to an extreme. It's not about tech for the sake of tech, it should be about smart usage of tech, and that screen was not smart by any measure. I shouldn't have to go two screens deep to open the trunk or frunk, and until recently you had to get into settings just to pull up cameras.

Just, terrible. They did it so much better with the '21+ ICE F-150 with a more than large enough horizontal oriented screen with physical button underneath. But if the rumors are true the '24+ ICE F-150 may be getting a giant portrait oriented screen like the Lariat+ Lightning. I am ready for a '24 F-150, but that will give me pause if they do the same Tesla-like minimalist crap and I lose all the buttons I can hit without ever looking away from the road.

MME would be perfect if it had about 4" less screen and a few more hard buttons. Camera, drive mode change, frunk, trunk, and physical HVAC buttons.
I can’t argue against this. I hated the touch garbage in my ‘14 Fusion and was happy my brother’s ‘18 Fusion got real buttons for a lot of stuff. 😊🐩

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Pretty aggressive right out the gate. I’m not mad at it.
Not aggressive, I like the car and how it drives. It's by far the best looking EV in its price range, the software on the other hand is just awful.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
But other than that, you love your purchase?
I think he meant to say, "Ford's software; the app, car and website all suck big time."

So car is great, software all around could use work.