What do you love about your Mustang Mach-E?

Dzrhino

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Occupation
Wildlife and Cultural Photographer
Country flag
The Welcome Pony just starts the items I really like. I moved from my all-time favorite car (Porsche Cayenne GTS V-8) to this Mach-E GT. The Porsche had better suspension, but the GT is the same as when I had the Porsche in Sport mode. I sold the Porsche and got the Mustang because I'm getting older and wanted all of the driving support features that Blue Oval provides. The Blue Oval works as advertised! I am so much more relaxed when I am on the road now and the quietness of the car lets me really listen to music or hold a conversation with my wife. The acceleration is another great feature, I don't need it to go past 5 seconds as I am outrunning all the traffic after 3 seconds. I plug her in at night and she welcomes me in the morning when I walk into the garage. She makes me smile, what more could you ask of a car. Named her NellyBelle.
Sponsored

dadwagn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
The car blows almost everything else you'll come across on the road out of the water. It's an incredible driving car with every bit of performance you'll find in high end sports and muscle cars with none of the guilt.

Doug&Julie

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium LR-RWD
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Not all of these are unique to the Mach-E, nor even EVs, but...in no particular order...

I love the ease of ownership...even considering the research and investments ahead of time.
I love the ease of driving it.
I love the styling.
I love the Rapid Red color...it turns from dark burgundy in the shade to a bright orange-red in the sun.
I love the power / torque...I feel like I haven't compromised anything (going EV).
I love the safety tech.
I love the surround view cameras (the vehicle is a little on the big side for us).
I LOVE not using gas...and driving by gas stations (I'll confess to smugness there).
I LOVE charging at home.
I love plug-n-charge (when we DC fast charge with EA).
I love the occasional surprise free charge with EA.

There are a lot more things I would put in the "Like" category, and a few things I'd put in the "Don't Like" category, but this thread is all about LOVE, so.... ✌

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
I love my silver ice metallic MME. I have had zero problems with it 9 months and 8800 miles in. I love the acceleration and handling. Super quiet on the highway. It is very comfortable and the interior tech is so cool. The B&O sound system is awesome. I even got a custom license plate: ELONWHO.
I charge at home overnight and it costs very little. Ford hit a home run with the MME. Nice to see American ingenuity at its finest.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
That's a pretty car! I'm always torn about swapping the 18s out. I love the range I get with the 18s. Sometimes I think I would enjoy putting taller and wider feet onto the car. But then, if I were going to do that, I might as well have purchased a GT or GTPE...
Ya know, I traded out the wheels only after 2 weeks of taking the car home. I don't feel that I took a serious hit in range. Either way, our cars look great.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpaceEVDriver

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Not all of these are unique to the Mach-E, nor even EVs, but...in no particular order...

I love the ease of ownership...even considering the research and investments ahead of time.
I love the ease of driving it.
I love the styling.
I love the Rapid Red color...it turns from dark burgundy in the shade to a bright orange-red in the sun.
I love the power / torque...I feel like I haven't compromised anything (going EV).
I love the safety tech.
I love the surround view cameras (the vehicle is a little on the big side for us).
I LOVE not using gas...and driving by gas stations (I'll confess to smugness there).
I LOVE charging at home.
I love plug-n-charge (when we DC fast charge with EA).
I love the occasional surprise free charge with EA.

There are a lot more things I would put in the "Like" category, and a few things I'd put in the "Don't Like" category, but this thread is all about LOVE, so.... ✌
All of the above!

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
I love the quiet! Imagine when all ICE are gone and it is just EVs, it would be so quiet and peaceful. And this from a person who put side-pipes on his old vette, and shotgun pipes on my 1600cc cruiser, those days are gone, now a quiet ride is preferred although still not low profile at all, cars turns A LOT of heads.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Got the HVJB failure almost 2 weeks ago and they put me in a Nissan Ultimately Slow...whoops Sorry Altima. Had to touch the gas pump for the first time since Feb 2022 and that's one thing I love about the Mach-E...don't have to touch that gas pump and the hassle pulling in every 10 days or so to fill her up. Also da looks...omgosh the looks is the most I love about this Pony. Ohhh yeah the handling...ohhh yeah the blue cruise...ohhh yeah instant torgue...ohhh yeah able to watch YouTube and NBC while charging the Pony...ohhh yeah the full glassed roof....ohhh yeah the 0-60😉. Named the Pony Ginuwine.

20220730_210336.jpg

20220702_134025.jpg

The Black Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E+Comfort and Tech, 2015 Mini Cooper
Country flag
I love the way the car looks and drives. The thing is built like a tank, too. Really impressive build quality.

RKinWA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE AWD Space White Metallic
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I don't think we should be using the word "love" to describe what we like about our MME, 🙄 Your driving a mustang not a thoroughbred. Just remember that when you feel that bounce lol.
I love the bounce. At my age I don't get to amusement parks anymore, driving down a couple of our roads is the closest I can get 🤣

Ken Josing

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No Complaints!

Bought it 2/19/21 and it hasn’t been back to the dealer yet. Everything works and as you all comment on the positive, I concur. Too bad this Mach-E wasn’t available years/decades ago. My first trip to the dealer will be for the “Free” second key fob.
Sponsored