When will BlueCruise be released?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I sure hope you haven't paid this lawyer of yours. Kinda curious what value you/your lawyer put on for the prep kit as you mentioned you got a premium and there was no line item cost for the prep kit on a premium. Since the prep kit comes with other features you'd have a hard time trying to allocate 100% of the cost to BC. Also, unless you have a different contact, the contract doesn't include bc, so at best you could argue that the promise of future bc drove your purchase decision. But I'm pretty sure something like that would have to go through arbitration and not litigation.

Anyway, what's your desired remedy? BC? Then get the dealer update like indicated. If the dealer fails to do the update, keep track of the failures and then MAYBE you can recuperate some expenses for that later (like Ford did for individuals who had clutch issues on the Fiesta and Focus).
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I also have a February 2021 Premium. Last month, I took the car in for its 10K service and asked for 21G01. I now have BC.

You need to find a competent dealer.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I also have a February 2021 Premium. Last month, I took the car in for its 10K service and asked for 21G01. I now have BC.

You need to find a competent dealer.
And a competent attorney... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
You literally could have done a Google search and seen how wrong you are about this, maybe sue the lawyer for ripping you off?

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Wait until the OP figures out that the first year of Blue Cruise is complimentary and then it’s a subscription service after that. Might want to keep that attorney on speed dial….

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
You literally could have done a Google search and seen how wrong you are about this, maybe sue the lawyer for ripping you off?
Perfect opportunity to use this...

Ford Mustang Mach-E When will BlueCruise be released? 21aqbc

mwtechy

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang v6, 2021 Mustang MachE Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I encourage everyone with the same problem to have a conversation with you lawyers and explain the situation.
Thanks
I bought a car to get me from point A to B/low maint/zero gas, not four of them for tax write offs like some have posted on this site, and certainly not to waste my life in court over a $600 package I haven't even paid for yet. This thing isn't the 10k Tesla add on, it only works on major highways and quite frankly given tesla's prior experience maybe not even that if there is a flashy thing on the road that messes up the AI. A lawyer's first job is to convince you that you need them.

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff, for Job 1 2021 Premium will there eventually be an OTA update for this if you buy it or do I definitely need to take it into a dealer to get it? I've been just waiting for some communication from Ford to drop in my app or email on it.

OP
OP

moreyruiz

First Name
Valentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium Long Range Rwd
Occupation
Test Tech III
Country flag
I want to thanks all of you for the replies. Talking about my Mach-e Premium Extended Range… It have 25,000 miles, have been serviced for brakes problems 7 times. In any of those times Ford offer a loaner to me. Based on that and other problems that the car gave to me in the first year of owning I sold it yesterday and also cancel my preorder for the F150 Lightning. Thanks to all of you on the forum for all your help. Hope your Mach-e’s are not like mine and they give you years of good service.
Thanks,
Morey

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And Ford has honored that agreement. You can go to your dealer and have BlueCruise installed RIGHT NOW for no additional charge!! Case closed.
I called yesterday the only dealer within 60 miles of my house and they told me I can schedule an appointment for June 20th and they will be charging me for the time because it is not a warranty issue. Only 2 hours of labor are covered by Ford according to the service manager.

Not all dealers are following the program.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Last time I went to a dealer was last Wednesday.
Ford released 21G01 to the dealers that if the dealer applies Ford will pay them to do it. Then Ford gives you 1 year of Blue Cruise for free for Job 1 cars after that you can subscribe to the software and pay for it.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I called yesterday the only dealer within 60 miles of my house and they told me I can schedule an appointment for June 20th and they will be charging me for the time because it is not a warranty issue. Only 2 hours of labor are covered by Ford according to the service manager.

This dealer is either mis-informed or just a ahole. I would just wait for the OTA update.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
First of all, thanks for your reply.
My lawyer think that there is a great chance that Ford ended refunding the extra charge for the BC prep package. The thing is that they promised to have BC in our cars, that’s why we pay extra for the package. The 2022 models already have BC running and the 2021 models in special the Job 1 are left in the dark.
I think we get a free first year due to that.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag

That makes no sense. They are authorized 8 hours for this. Find another dealer!
Sponsored