Will Frunk Button be released for 2021 Job 1?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I do not disagree with your sentiment. I conveyed it loud and clear. Again, they do read these forums and raise the issues presented.
Thank you. I’m just a little more anxious lately. My husband just picked up a 21 Job 2, which I’m happy about, but of course now he has Blue Cruise and the Frunk before me.
Sponsored

dougni

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 RWD Ext (Job 1)
Country flag
Yeah that was always a little iffy. Now it’s sounding like the final Blue Cruise update is going to be 2.8.3, so I’m guessing it will be a later release.
At least I hope I get the update then. My car was one of the ones stuck with the 1.7.1 update. Brought it in last week and they got it unstuck plus installed all the BlueCruise updates. Hoping I'm good to go for the next OTA update.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
No Job 1 car has had it enabled yet. But yes, it's coming. Just don't ask when.
We don’t KNOW that 😀 all the people under NDA may already be enjoying the luxury of r remote frunk release, while us plebeians still have to open the drivers door and pull a hood release handle - TWICE 😀😀😀😀

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I think if I cubed up some sashimi grade ahi and put it by the drink holder I might get one shot at a picture. She’s a house cat but will do most anything for ahi.

Down side? 1/3 lbs block of ahi was $13 in the store this morning.
They make this stuff called “cat food”, comes in little tins that cost like $0.25 and smells like 💩
😀😀😀😀😀

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Speaking of vomit (cause cats do that), I wonder if I can con Puahi the cat into posing in the Frunk for a picture? And how many blocks of sashimi ahi it will cost me? Her cooperation does not come cheap after all. :p
Yes! Please con Puahi into a frunk photo. We haven’t had any recent cat photos and that’s one more thing I miss about the early forum days—all the adorable cat photos!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yes! Please con Puahi into a frunk photo. We haven’t had any recent cat photos and that’s one more thing I miss about the early forum days—all the adorable cat photos!
.RacismOn What is the internet’s fascination with cats? .RacismOff 🤪🐩

2021mustangdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select RWD, grabber blue
Country flag
With this frunk discussion, checked the main display and there is both frunk and tailgate release. ( 2022 Mach-E Select ), also given 2 key fobs but already memorized the 5 digit secure code so not likely to bother with the key fobs.

Dan

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
With this frunk discussion, checked the main display and there is both frunk and tailgate release. ( 2022 Mach-E Select ), also given 2 key fobs but already memorized the 5 digit secure code so not likely to bother with the key fobs.

Dan
You can make your own 5 digit code also.

CalGal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premuim AWD; 2020 Mazda Miata,
Country flag
At least I hope I get the update then. My car was one of the ones stuck with the 1.7.1 update. Brought it in last week and they got it unstuck plus installed all the BlueCruise updates. Hoping I'm good to go for the next OTA update.
My MME was built in 12/21. I have received only one (minor)OTA update, and since then my app and screen continue to say I’m up to date. Is there any way to see what your current update is??? I took my car to the dealer and he looked online at my VIN and said I’m up to date. Thanks for any help with this.
Sponsored