Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is the thing in Canada we do not have pre-order reservation numbers or what and my visit to the dealer is to clarify the process of going from reservation to order and I started to get info and was very surprised by the way they have treated this, I am exchanging emails with the dealer since beginning of July and last Friday I got one back from them that was a big surprise, I'll let you know.
Here's the follow up on this, I know there's a few other threads I could have written this in but I have started it here so let's finish here.
At the beginning of July when I discovered that finally on Ford.ca we could place order and that there was now a build and price page with all the package info, I started sending emails to my dealers inquiring for details on the process like date limits to convert reservation into order, XPlan for MCA member, delays if I where to change my Premium orders into a Select full equipt one.
So things went on has answers where not satisfying or incomplete, but I was insisting cause I wanted to know a very important thing for me, the date limits because we won't have a fed gov. budget before september and maybe a change in the incentive rule that could give MME an additionnal $5,000 and also set up a rendez vous to order.
Of course it could take sometimes in between sending and receiving an email answer.
To my surprise last friday I got an email from the dealer stating not to worry my order is the 19th out of 52 reservations they have and the sales director have place the orders. Well it's not the way it was suppose to happen because many things where unknown at the time of reservation, like on the Select heating seats and steering wheel was not even optional back then, so I believed that theoritically we where suppose to meet to finalise the order.
So on monday I did ask to meet again to give them my final choice of options and model, I wanted to keep my Premium SR AWD Infinite Blue and add the Light Grey Space seats, I also wanted to see and touch ActiveX seats, but again he came back tuesday with the answer that the order are placed and not to worry and I could come to feel the seats. So I return an answer that I would come by on wednesday to clarify things out.
So I did express my surprise that they didn't contact customer prior to place the orders, unfortunately the sales manager is on vacation for two weeks, so no new answer about the XPlan, the sales rep took note of my change of seat colors and told me that another customer came in for the same reason. And by the way ActiveX seats looks and feel great, also they where pretty comfortable in the Escape they where in.
So I'm now gone add my order to the tracking list.
Sponsored

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Correct. The bulletin to dealers regarding AXZD plan pricing for MME explained that the calculation is different for the MME, and that the X plan will be based on this formula as to MSRP.
And, I'm not worried that the 2021 MME is not listed in the 2020 pricing info.
Do you know this Bulletin number / info? I'm getting the run around now w/ my Dealer.

Lizzyfitz

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e - pending
Country flag
Thanks to suggestions in this forum I just joined MCOA to get the X plan pricing benefit toward my First Edition, but when I requested my PIN and got my confirmation, it seems to say that I must have been a member for 60 days to be eligible. Anyone know if that’s correct or Im misinterpreting? Because that would be a bummer :/

Ford Mustang Mach-E X plan eligibility question 1613140552922
I received a pin. But Pines Ford feels that I am cheating them out of their profit and they are refusing to release the vehicle with X-plan pricing.

silvercurves-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Country flag
You have an annual membership. Much more than 60 days. There is no mention of the word "60 day before" in the requirement. Besides, as already pointed out, you will have 60 days by the time the car gets here.
This makes sense to me. So to confirm, you should be able to get PIN and be eligible for X plan, immediately after joining Mustang Club 1 year membership and not have to wait 60 days?

Vinsco

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium ER RWD
Country flag
This makes sense to me. So to confirm, you should be able to get PIN and be eligible for X plan, immediately after joining Mustang Club 1 year membership and not have to wait 60 days?
That is my interpretation of rule.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
No, this is not correct. You can get your PIN right away, but you have to be a member for 60 days before you qualify for the pricing. The wording is very clear - you are not eligible until 60 days after you join. Dealers are required by Ford to confirm it and they will make a copy of your membership card as proof.
Ford is supplying the plan discount (not the dealer), and this keeps dealers from taking advantage by offering better pricing at Ford's expense.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
My dealer took a copy of my pin certificate, but didn’t even look if I was a member for 60 days. I was of course, and brought my membership cards, but didn’t think about the membership rules at the time.

It could be that when I printed out my pin certificate the expiration date was June 21st, so they deduced I was a member for longer than 60 days.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
My dealer took a copy of my pin certificate, but didn’t even look if I was a member for 60 days. I was of course, and brought my membership cards, but didn’t think about the membership rules at the time.

It could be that when I printed out my pin certificate the expiration date was June 21st, so they deduced I was a member for longer than 60 days.
The last time I used x-plan through my employer, They didn't ask at delivery. But a few days later they called and asked if I could email them my proof of employment. They may ask you for it when the paperwork gets done to get the reimbursement from ford.
Sponsored