faleash

First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition reserved
Country flag
Thanks to suggestions in this forum I just joined MCOA to get the X plan pricing benefit toward my First Edition, but when I requested my PIN and got my confirmation, it seems to say that I must have been a member for 60 days to be eligible. Anyone know if that’s correct or Im misinterpreting? Because that would be a bummer :/

8EF126E9-4612-4AE6-8A75-59AC012D68E3.jpeg
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Thanks to suggestions in this forum I just joined MCOA to get the X plan pricing benefit toward my First Edition, but when I requested my PIN and got my confirmation, it seems to say that I must have been a member for 60 days to be eligible. Anyone know if that’s correct or Im misinterpreting? Because that would be a bummer :/

8EF126E9-4612-4AE6-8A75-59AC012D68E3.jpeg
You've got way more than 60 days before you'll take delivery of the vehicle. Since you've joined MCOA now, you're totally fine. You don't need to show proof of eligibility until you take delivery of the vehicle.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I joined a week or so ago and got a pin immediately (same day I joined). The pin is good for 1 year.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I joined a week or so ago and got a pin immediately (same day I joined). The pin is good for 1 year.
Yes but when you "redeem" the pin at a dealer, they will often verify. For example, as I get x-plan through my company, the dealer verifies I am indeed an employee. Just so they know I didn't get it from my buddy or something.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ahh that makes sense. I suspected that may be the case, which is why I decided to get a membership right away.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So if I understand the pricing, when you make an order online, when the car arrives the dealer
sits down with us to determine the final X pricing and financing. Is that correct?

I also just got a message that something was wrong with my order. I will need to call Ford this morning. Nothing is easy anymore!

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E X plan eligibility question 8EF126E9-4612-4AE6-8A75-59AC012D68E3
You have an annual membership. Much more than 60 days. There is no mention of the word "60 day before" in the requirement. Besides, as already pointed out, you will have 60 days by the time the car gets here.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This has probably already been answered by I think I missed it. Do we know what the invoice price will be for the Mach-e? Is it the same as MSRP? X-Plan is 2% off of that + $275, right?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
This has probably already been answered by I think I missed it. Do we know what the invoice price will be for the Mach-e? Is it the same as MSRP? X-Plan is 2% off of that + $275, right?
yes

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Good new Monday for me - finally dug around my company's internal website to see if we had any vehicle programs as a perk for employees. We use Ford for our fleet. Finally found the information!! If your company uses Ford, you most likely have a company code that you enter into fordpartner.com and from there you can generate your X Plan PIN. Just did this and it is good for a year.

I was going to join the Mustang Club, but if I can save $25 and put that towards my down payment, all the better, ha!

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone in Canada have checked with their dealers if they accept XPlan for members of the Mustang Club? Mine said no.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I joined mustang club and bought stock. ...Mach-e. F150. Bronco. They are doing a few things right at FoMoCo.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Does anyone in Canada have checked with their dealers if they accept XPlan for members of the Mustang Club? Mine said no.
I didn't know it mattered where you got the x plan pin from. I was under the impression it's either that take x plan or not. How you qualify was up to Ford I thought.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
X-Plan pricing is available in Canda. X-Plan is a Ford Motor Company initiative, dealers can opt in or out. Here is the URL for the X-Plan site. This site is used if your company/sponsor has a PIN. It clearly allows Canada/French, Canada/English to be input. https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/partnerlogin.do
Sponsored