Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
I wonder if we will get a follow up email: Dear Consumers, Due to an unrelated upgrade to our system, many of you received an inaccurate email stating Ford had updated your order last night. None of the orders have been updated. If you don't have a production date, we are also still waiting for the magic eight ball to tell us when to tease you with it. If you have a production date, we hope you feel satisfied with our GOM. If your car is production, we also hope to find all of its parts. If it is shipped, we don't know where it is either or if it has all of its chips. If you got your Mach E, we thank your for your money.. business. Please be nice to those still waiting.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just curious, what is the last ordered timeframe where someone has a build date? I ordered my 2nd in 10/21 and its in limbo.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
This has got me thinking about one aspect of this long wait - the shipping times. They could shave off weeks if they used a better shipping method. Maybe? I don't know but just thinking out loud. I mean why does it take a damn month+ to get from Mexico to Kansas City? Buy a couple more locomotive engines and get those things up to speed!

Deborah

First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda van
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This has got me thinking about one aspect of this long wait - the shipping times. They could shave off weeks if they used a better shipping method. Maybe? I don't know but just thinking out loud. I mean why does it take a damn month+ to get from Mexico to Kansas City? Buy a couple more locomotive engines and get those things up to speed!
Mine took just one week to arrive in KC. (Shipped 2/7 and arrived 2/14.) BUT, KC is where it sits… ?

evfinder

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in
Country flag
I also go this email this morning. I reached out to my dealer to see if they new anything but so far no response back.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
No, it's on top of the 2022 increase, that email came last September. Grand total increase is $4500. This one's the last straw, after 11 months I'm giving up and cancelling.
Suggestion: examine your options before cancelling. There are a few "near equal" BEV to consider. You may encounter both delays and markups. Ultimately, you might decide that now is the time to retreat from the auto buying market or that waiting is necessary evil. I expect Ford/dealer to honor price protection and no-ADM promise, whenever I get my MME order delivered. (Meanwhile, I bought a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd that unexpectedly came from "waitlisting". Markup was offset by my "trade-in markup".) I agree with others: "Ford don't care." The dealers will still sell "your" cancelled order. If you're feeling jilted by FoMoCo, tell them. Write CEO Farley, and any other avenues suggested here.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Your order has been updated 1646247747681

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I wonder if we will get a follow up email: Dear Consumers, Due to an unrelated upgrade to our system, many of you received an inaccurate email stating Ford had updated your order last night. None of the orders have been updated. If you don't have a production date, we are also still waiting for the magic eight ball to tell us when to tease you with it. If you have a production date, we hope you feel satisfied with our GOM. If your car is production, we also hope to find all of its parts. If it is shipped, we don't know where it is either or if it has all of its chips. If you got your Mach E, we thank your for your money.. business. Please be nice to those still waiting.
ps It's all adrenaline from here. STAY EXHILERATED. STAY INFORMED ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Your order has been updated 1646248207840

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Got the email yesterday the only change was the price went up $1000.00
A while back I got an email telling me that my price went up $3000. Only difference is that this was 2 months after I bought the car at the original price.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
I ordered on 10/28/22 and the latest is Ford has shipped pending delivery on April 8 thru 14, 2022
Can't wait for the Grabber Orange GTPE as no one in my neighborhood has a MME, all Teslas

That Grabber Blue of yours will be sweet as well....

Best of luck

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Sales rep is saying new price is what they have in the system but he'll check into it.

Can't believe I didn't at least screenshot the order but I can't find it.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Today, I checked the Vehicle Order Tracking page. Our car has been built, week of 1/10/22, we had a 2/17/22 delivery date which was moved to a delivery date of 5/18/22. Now, no delivery date listed.

In order to save money, I think Ford has cancelled their Customer Service Program.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Your order has been updated 1646269804913

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Loveyour reply gives some levity to the situation. But this AM I am screaming at top of my lungs with JOY. My car has finally been built. they say 6 weeks away!!! This is really happening... FInally!
Sponsored