Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Happy holidays, everyone! Can't believe I've had my MME for 7 months!

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
About one year ago this week our MMEs were rolling down the assembly line near Mexico City. Of course, it was still weeks or months(!) before we actually took delivery. I am really glad I placed my order in October of 2021; I thoroughly enjoy driving Glowing Ember! I stay concerned about the HVBJB potential failure and get annoyed by minor software glitches, but the experience so far is just GREAT! How about you?

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Same! I have been very happy with the car. I am approaching 10k miles. I am still concerned about the HVBJB failure...but until that happens we will continue to ride!

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
About one year ago this week our MMEs were rolling down the assembly line near Mexico City. Of course, it was still weeks or months(!) before we actually took delivery. I am really glad I placed my order in October of 2021; I thoroughly enjoy driving Glowing Ember! I stay concerned about the HVBJB potential failure and get annoyed by minor software glitches, but the experience so far is just GREAT! How about you?
Very happy here! I am just trying to get through the Colorado winter, where it is always too damn cold. I've got about 6700 miles on Snowspeeder now and I still love the overall experience every time I step into the driver's seat!

CB1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
14.5k miles (wow that's a lot for 9 months, and we haven't even taken trips further than 150 miles away).

Overall really happy. HVBJB is in the back of my mind, and there are minor software weird things here and there, but overall the best car I've ever owned by a mile.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Well we only have 2600 miles on ours but it's absolutely exceeded expectations. The HVJB doesn't worry us as the experience at the service departments seem to be there should it happen. We love the color way more than we thought we would. Can even see purple in there.

IMG_20220726_155443.jpg

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
14.5k miles (wow that's a lot for 9 months, and we haven't even taken trips further than 150 miles away).

Overall really happy. HVBJB is in the back of my mind, and there are minor software weird things here and there, but overall the best car I've ever owned by a mile.
Still LOVE LOVE LOVE my StormTrooper!!!! Still get stopped and asked questions or a wave from different people and yes I still have that smile on my face. Especially yesterday. I just got her back yesterday after an ENTIRE šŸ˜­ week of Ford ā€œtryingā€ to fix my problem. Weā€™ll drove home and it happened again today, so not fixed, although I did notice something different. Iā€™m replying to u ā€œCBā€ cause u said uve been having some weird things happen. Well hereā€™s my weird thing.

Adding video so u can see. Get in car. Start car. Put in drive, take foot off brake. Moment foot touchs accelerator, my back up camera comes on.This will NOT happen if I put in reverse first. Only drive first, like if u backed ur car in parking slot so u can drive right out, or pull through to next slot.

one slight change from before they had the car and now. Sometimes a šŸ”“ shows on right of front camera and sometimes not. Washed car, washed sensors good, still happens. Took to dealer. They had 1 week and reprogrammed 1 module and replaced another. Problem still happens but now no more red dot. Iā€™m going to call dealer later today and let them know. Canā€™t have my car unless I have a loaner or they can wait for my Cruise vacation coming up and they can have it then. But Iā€™m hoping they didnā€™t just try to figure things out for themselves. Surly they are talking to ā€œthe brainsā€ who made this car right?!?!?!

So are you or anyone in our build week experiencing this??

or Iā€™m going to try one more thing. Last summer sometimes I would get in the car and the screen went totally blank and there was a way to reset it by pressing 2 bottoms simultaneously on ur steering wheel. Iā€™m going to try this and see if it works for my situation.

P65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Ice White Ed AWD ER premium
Country flag
Hi build week 04/04/22 members,

I have just one question for you.

Did you get any OTA updates ?

So far my MME did not receive ANY OTA updates. Only one power up update at my friendly Ford dealer.

I wonder if it is only a europe car issue or else.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi build week 04/04/22 members,

I have just one question for you.

Did you get any OTA updates ?

So far my MME did not receive ANY OTA updates. Only one power up update at my friendly Ford dealer.

I wonder if it is only a europe car issue or else.
I didn't get any OTA updates for the first 2 or 3 months. Since then I have received almost all of the updates that are covered here on the forum.
Sponsored