Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Don’t know. I walked right out rather than saying anything I’d regret, but the downside of that is I didn’t get to speak to the manager. Still awaiting his return call. Even money whether I’ll even get one. Seems they are more than happy to reneg on their commitment and sell off the lot to someone else.
Post on any public review outlet you have access to. I had reserved an F-150 lightning from Koons in Falls Church, VA (I knew a now former employee there and wanted to give him business) but now that someone else is handling all the reservation sales, I was one who received an email offering to keep my early reservation at a $30,000 ADM commitment.

The dealerships in the DC area are becoming predatory. Thankfully, Koons Ford in Sterling VA is honoring X-plan with no ADM on all MME orders. So, if you have to reorder, give them a shot. Call and ask for Matt Newman. He will provide you a signed buyers order shown with X-plan pricing.
Sponsored

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Post on any public review outlet you have access to. I had reserved an F-150 lightning from Koons in Falls Church, VA (I knew a now former employee there and wanted to give him business) but now that someone else is handling all the reservation sales, I was one who received an email offering to keep my early reservation at a $30,000 ADM commitment.

The dealerships in the DC area are becoming predatory. Thankfully, Koons Ford in Sterling VA is honoring X-plan with no ADM on all MME orders. So, if you have to reorder, give them a shot. Call and ask for Matt Newman. He will provide you a signed buyers order shown with X-plan pricing.
Thanks for letting us know. Won’t be giving the aforementioned dealer business. Ever. Also. Personally noting those dealers that are price gouging now and won’t be giving them business in the future either. DC area is particularly bad.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Thanks for letting us know. Won’t be giving the aforementioned dealer business. Ever. Also. Personally noting those dealers that are price gouging now and won’t be giving them business in the future either. DC area is particularly bad.
You bet. I posted a review for Koons Falls Church with a photo of the email and they were quick to call, asking to have it removed. Fat chance.

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE ordered
Country flag
My baby is home and I'm so happy I could cry!

Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg was great. No ADM nonsense, no hard pushes for any add-ons, and everyone was professional. They even beat the offer CarMax had given me on my 2018 golf r by $1000. Good luck to everyone that hasn't gotten theirs yet and thanks for the 6 month long wild ride!

Edit: I spoke to my salesperson at length about how dealers all over the country were charging ADM on special orders. He followed up with an "a-ha!" moment. He had taken something like 20 mach-e orders from people that required a signed purchase order that they would honor MSRP and had no idea why all these customers were being so insistent on getting one. Now he knows!

Lastly, I managed 1.4% through Ford options, which was better than I expected, and got the $2500 rebate without even asking for it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 20211230_201153

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Our MME is still missing. Ford nor our dealer are interested in finding it.

Waiting is frustrating but not nearly as frustrating as no one caring.

1 more week and we walk away. Put EV purchase on back burner. Don’t need the aggravation.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg was great. No ADM nonsense, no hard pushes for any add-ons, and everyone was professional. They even beat the offer CarMax had given me on my 2018 golf r by $1000. Good luck to everyone that hasn't gotten theirs yet and thanks for the 6 month long wild ride!

Edit: I spoke to my salesperson at length about how dealers all over the country were charging ADM on special orders. He followed up with an "a-ha!" moment. He had taken something like 20 mach-e orders from people that required a signed purchase order that they would honor MSRP and had no idea why all these customers were being so insistent on getting one. Now he knows!

Lastly, I managed 1.4% through Ford options, which was better than I expected, and got the $2500 rebate without even asking for it.

20211230_201153.jpg
How did you get the $2500 incentive? Is that MD-specific or GT-trim specific?

EDIT:
Looks to be a MD-specific offer

Last edited:

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 20211230_201153
I didn’t reserve through them but I did inquire about some MMEs they had listed. Were very quick to respond, no bs, accurate and knowledgeable.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Picked up today 12/26.
Spoke to him about the seatbelt and he did say some cars are getting fixed at the depot (In my case Mira Loma) while others are still waiting for fixes/parts.

He has 5 other cars waiting for the fix and all those of "hot-tagged" whenever they're fixed to get trucked over.

And yeah the 7 day period for pickup is real. My sales guy kept getting calls and questions on when my car would be picked up because it was on the lot 12/21PM and I didn't get it till today.
I wonder if Ford is making all of the seat belt repairs at the rail yards? My dealer asked Ford to hot tag mine, but was told he car still wouldn’t move until the hold was lifted.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
I wonder if Ford is making all of the seat belt repairs at the rail yards? My dealer asked Ford to hot tag mine, but was told he car still wouldn’t move until the hold was lifted.
Could be, or from other people's chat Ford is just now going through the VIN a second/third time to determine if they were affected to begin with.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Could be, or from other people's chat Ford is just now going through the VIN a second/third time to determine if they were affected to begin with.
According to the etis site, mine is in the recall group. It’s just a matter of when it’ll be released from the hold.

bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
I’ll save you all the sob story for another time but I’m not going to be able to take delivery of my iconic silver ER AWD model (at the 2021 msrp of 56k) as planned.

So if anyone wants to jump the line just call Koener Ford in Syracuse,NY and ask for Nate. They would probably also back date the sale date to today so you can get the tax credit, they had offered to do that if we ran a couple days over.

• Sad
Reactions: LJK

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
Our MME is still missing. Ford nor our dealer are interested in finding it.

Waiting is frustrating but not nearly as frustrating as no one caring.

1 more week and we walk away. Put EV purchase on back burner. Don’t need the aggravation.
I do not know how you are keeping it together. I would be all over the place with this. Someone within Ford has to have some kind of answer. Glad you are taking a step back. Take a breath and enjoy the new year!
Sponsored