Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
unlucky some of us may be joining but as it stands mine is still 11/14
I'll follow-up with Ford tomorrow, I normally make it a plan to Chat with them every Thur to see if anything changes... Nothing to do while I sit around at work :)

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Any news from anyone lately with Ford.com Chat?

I normally ask once a week plan on chatting today to see what they say, normally they always give me an arrival date to the Dealer... Which is the oddest thing since how do they really know unless it's a "Pre Determined" date

OP
OP
Brendanmcgowan2

Brendanmcgowan2

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
Any news from anyone lately with Ford.com Chat?

I normally ask once a week plan on chatting today to see what they say, normally they always give me an arrival date to the Dealer... Which is the oddest thing since how do they really know unless it's a "Pre Determined" date
I have not looked at all tbh

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I have not looked at all tbh
Looked into it last week same 11/14

If you want some interesting data look at the 10/10 thread has a spreadsheet of dates and times in build and shipping… about a month from production to delivery

OP
OP
Brendanmcgowan2

Brendanmcgowan2

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
Looked into it last week same 11/14

If you want some interesting data look at the 10/10 thread has a spreadsheet of dates and times in build and shipping… about a month from production to delivery
I will try and check, school is destroying me rn...

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I get the same message, I don’t think you can track dealer orders on the Ford tracker, only orders made directly through Ford.com but I could be wrong?
Yes and no. It won't show up on Ford.com under My Account-> Reservations & Orders.

However, you should be able to track the progress through:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To get this working, you need your VIN & "Order Code" (not sales code) from the preview order (you can get this from your dealer).

Once you get a window sticker and your car goes into production, you can check the module status at:
http://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Yes and no. It won't show up on Ford.com under My Account-> Reservations & Orders.

However, you should be able to track the progress through:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To get this working, you need your VIN & "Order Code" (not sales code) from the preview order (you can get this from your dealer).

Once you get a window sticker and your car goes into production, you can check the module status at:
http://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
I plugged my VIN in the second link it shows up and has a download file... IDK what a .AB file is must be with Ford... But interesting link, what is the site show you on this for Module what does that indicate?

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I plugged my VIN in the second link it shows up and has a download file... IDK what a .AB file is must be with Ford... But interesting link, what is the site show you on this for Module what does that indicate?
Modules are a major step for the completion of your car. My understanding is it gets populated when they install modules. There will be a super long list in the BCE module section like what you see in the screenshot
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14 Build Week Forum Screenshot_20221025-070334_Chrome Beta

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Modules are a major step for the completion of your car. My understanding is it gets populated when they install modules. There will be a super long list in the BCE module section like what you see in the screenshot
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14 Build Week Forum Screenshot_20221025-070334_Chrome Beta

Interesting! I just have G under that nothing else... But that is interesting to see and watch!

Thanks for sharing!

irina.d.s

First Name
Irina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
You may be right there. I really don't know. I thought I had read in another thread though that the tracking link would only work close to the build date but equally I could be wrong.
I ordered mine online back in March and I can't track it either. I think we have to wait until the date is closer to the build date.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I ordered mine online back in March and I can't track it either. I think we have to wait until the date is closer to the build date.
I could be wrong but that is my understanding, you need to wait until closer to your build date to be able to track as far as I know but not certain about that I must admit.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Interesting! I just have G under that nothing else... But that is interesting to see and watch!

Thanks for sharing!
I am the same, I have just G under that so far.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag

As far as I'm aware we only get our Window Sticker the week before, as I believe I said in here also if you look at the 10/17 10/10 group they have a nice spreadsheet of all the info and gives everyone a good idea on Schedule>Shipping dates

Kendall

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered my Premium RWD Space White here in Birmingham on August 26th with a confirmation on the 31st. End of September notified of a build in the week of 11/14. Since have called Ford customer service and told that the build date is 11/20 but no official notice. Fingers crossed (but not optimistic) that my Mach e arrives before Santa. Good luck to all in the 11/14 Build Week tribe!
Sponsored