2/14/22 Build Week Gang

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
I was in the 1/31 group too. Is the 19th your confirmed build date? Did you get that from your dealer?
Yep!! Looks like we have the same build and are both from Canada too so maybe doing them in batches by region!

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Yep!! Looks like we have the same build and are both from Canada too so maybe doing them in batches by region!
I got moved to this week from Jan 25. Now Feb 15 according to the dealer. Looks like they are collecting Canadian cars maybe

Bcshrader

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select
Country flag
Has anyone gotten a delivery date other than "TBD"? I've calculated an estimate based on data from the forum but was curious if anyone had gotten something more specific yet

BrewPaw

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
2-27-2022 or 2-28-2022...keeps switching between those 2 dates about 6 times so far today....lol

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Has anyone gotten a delivery date other than "TBD"? I've calculated an estimate based on data from the forum but was curious if anyone had gotten something more specific yet
You won't get a delivery date until production is completed (usually about a week after it starts, I think) and the car ships.

Bcshrader

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select
Country flag
You won't get a delivery date until production is completed (usually about a week after it starts, I think) and the car ships.
Thanks! That was my guess but wanted to make sure. It seemed like there are about 2 months between production date and delivery date for most people

debsahu

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Mine says “in production” and it’s not 2/14 yet, but window sticker doesn’t bring anything up.

minjaep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 eAWD
Country flag
Ordered on 10/16. After the build week of 2/14 was informed, there was no change so far. Last week on 2/4, the window sticker was accessible through tracking app. So I could access to the ford official tracker using the information of the window sticker.

During weekend, somehow the official tracker stopped working. I was a bit nervous if anything is delayed. But today it is working again without any change, and now palsapp shows some information for my VIN (although the destination is set to 'null' at this point) which seems a good sign.

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
Mine says “in production” and it’s not 2/14 yet, but window sticker doesn’t bring anything up.
The tracker will show in production once it’s sent to the plant.

Just FYI for those here- mine has been in production since 12/16. It was sent to the plant then. It was actually produced on 1/4. It is now on chip hold with pretty much all other Mach E that were built in Dec/Jan. Ford announced the plants are shutting down because they ran out of space for cars waiting on chips. New build dates are definitely going to be pushed out.

minjaep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 eAWD
Country flag
The tracker will show in production once it’s sent to the plant.

Just FYI for those here- mine has been in production since 12/16. It was sent to the plant then. It was actually produced on 1/4. It is now on chip hold with pretty much all other Mach E that were built in Dec/Jan. Ford announced the plants are shutting down because they ran out of space for cars waiting on chips. New build dates are definitely going to be pushed out.
I believe that is the case. But given that the SELECT/CR1 trims have shorter waiting time, I wonder if that chip shortage only affects Premium/GTs. Maybe in different assembly lines? Anyway my build date has not changed yet and we will see..

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
I believe that is the case. But given that the SELECT/CR1 trims have shorter waiting time, I wonder if that chip shortage only affects Premium/GTs. Maybe in different assembly lines? Anyway my build date has not changed yet and we will see..
The article said they are shutting the whole plant down

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
I have a window sticker now too! Funny part is the date on it is Feb 4th which seems early for a Feb 19th production date.
Sponsored