Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
One of these APIM updates might fix the blank serial number issue we're having in the 1.7.1 thread... I really should attempt this upgrade... For Science...

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Nothing obvious yet. Not even more games.
This version is still based on the builds that we've already seen, so nothing really new added in. Maybe it added in BlueCruise menu items?

In your about Sync screen, did it add the hands free driving good through date? Maybe wouldn't have a date yet if it hasn't loaded in the maps. Or that still might now show up, but added in the background until more updates happen

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS 1646162761832

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
This version is still based on the builds that we've already seen, so nothing really new added in. Maybe it added in BlueCruise menu items?

In your about Sync screen, did it add the hands free driving good through date? Maybe wouldn't have a date yet if it hasn't loaded in the maps. Or that still might now show up, but added in the background until more updates happen

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS 1646162761832
Nope. No Hands-Free Driving good through date was added.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
One of these APIM updates might fix the blank serial number issue we're having in the 1.7.1 thread... I really should attempt this upgrade... For Science...
Yes please, this would let me know if my dealer can do the update for me using FDRS.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Nope. No Hands-Free Driving good through date was added.
Not finding any info on this release. So not sure what it might actually have changed unfortunately.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Pretty sure this one is not the fix. I still suspect it will actually be a GWM update that fixes this.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Provided my work stays as slow as I hope tomorrow I’ll find out if I get any positive change trying to take this one. Although are any of you willing to lookup my VIN before I pay up to verify I’ll have the update option?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Provided my work stays as slow as I hope tomorrow I’ll find out if I get any positive change trying to take this one. Although are any of you willing to lookup my VIN before I pay up to verify I’ll have the update option?
Sure.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You do have the IPC update available. I assume the APIM version that's available will be newer after the IPC is updated, but it likely won't install if you're in the stuck 1.7.1 state.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS 1646178403355

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I found a way to exploit a momentary chance that it worked and I’m up to 1.7.1. BUT; I have no serial number on my APIM still. So I’m likely in mostly experimental territory. I’ll have to give it a shot here. Thanks! I guess $50 a month for a upgrade session is still less than $900 for a year! Which license do you have?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I found a way to exploit a momentary chance that it worked and I’m up to 1.7.1. BUT; I have no serial number on my APIM still. So I’m likely in mostly experimental territory. I’ll have to give it a shot here. Thanks! I guess $50 a month for a upgrade session is still less than $900 for a year! Which license do you have?
I started with the 2-day license when the first big round of updates came out. But then I just couldn’t handle seeing new updates come out and not being able to apply them, so I sprang for a year. If I had done that in the first place, it would have saved me $50. ?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Heh, I’ll be at $100! Maybe $150 the following month. Until bluecruise is working… regardless cut my access holes today so I’m ready to attempt this tomorrow. Looks like several updates and I also want to find out if mine will happily update APIM now after I got 1.7.1 to take.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Heh, I’ll be at $100! Maybe $150 the following month. Until bluecruise is working… regardless cut my access holes today so I’m ready to attempt this tomorrow. Looks like several updates and I also want to find out if mine will happily update APIM now after I got 1.7.1 to take.
Just make sure you install the IPC update first and then check for updates again because I bet the newer version of the APIM will become available after the IPC is updated.
Sponsored