Great. May as well put mine up for sale now and go out a deposit on the 2022. I need that light up Pony.
- LED lights will be in the back as well as the front
- Driver seat has two-way adjustable tilt
- Battery has 15% larger capacity
- Larger tires now come standard
- Front Pony is LED on Premium trim now
- Backup beep is gone
(Disclaimer: these are strictly rumors and originate from me and I have absolutely made them all up.)
to get me to update my '21 to a '22, I'd need Ford to refund my Virginia sales tax on the '21.Flip side of this - what changes would make you likely to upgrade your '21 MY to a new one?
For me, a simple increase in range wouldn't be enough (unless it's +20% or more). A small increase to the 0-60 time also wouldn't do it.
Maybe a sunroof that actually opens? A light up pony badge for non GT trims. And an option for larger wheels on non GT trims.