First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ML
Country flag
Hello There

I'm looking into ordering a 2022 Mach E but currently the dealerships that I've spoken to have said that they are in ordering limbo. Have any fellow Canadians ordered their 2022 Mach E yet? Really excited about owning one

TIA
Darren
Sponsored

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford Canada's websites build and price is still showing the 2021 without the new colours and packages due for the 2022 model year.

Fun_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD ER MME
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I ordered a 2022 here at a dealership in Ontario at the end of September (on the first day they were taking orders for 2022s).

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I ordered a 2022 here at a dealership in Ontario at the end of September (on the first day they were taking orders for 2022s).
Same - ordered a Premium AWD SR on Oct. 23rd from a dealer in Southern Ontario. Dealer had 2022 pricing - sent me the dealer PDFs with pricing & changes (which I think have been posted in other threads). Not sure why ford.ca *still* shows 2021s while ford.com has had the 2022 specs for over a month

Fun_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD ER MME
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I just heard from my dealer yesterday that I have a VIN and build date. I'm currently scheduled for 1/24/2022. Fingers crossed that the date doesn't get pushed out!

MyFirstEV22

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I ordered mine October 30. 2021 and I am hoping to get my VIN number soon. Then it will feel real for me. But my feeling is it will still a few months to come off the list.

My dealership was expecting approximately twenty Mach-Es' to be issued to them and fourteen were pre-sold by the end of October.

On the day I ordered, another customer had been waiting a year for his Mach-E that he ordered at the first viewing at a car show. He's waiting for the orange Mach that has all the bells and whistles. He may have it by now.

Good luck.

A

MyFirstEV22

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I read an article today that the government is offering a credit towards an EV. I hope Ontario does the same thing but they lie a lot.

MyFirstEV22

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Mine was built in early Feb and I took delivery of it two weeks ago.
That is fantastic. Can I ask if you purchased any extended warranties? I took all of them because I was on a Mach-E high after the test drive but now I feel that it is overkill.

Fun_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD ER MME
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
That is fantastic. Can I ask if you purchased any extended warranties? I took all of them because I was on a Mach-E high after the test drive but now I feel that it is overkill.
Nope, no extended warranties for me. I’m generally not one to purchase extended warranties on anything though.

MyFirstEV22

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Nope, no extended warranties for me. I’m generally not one to purchase extended warranties on anything though.
I never use to but that changed after crappy appliances stopped worked just after the first your. It's overkill with the Mach-E
Sponsored