unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Thank you for sharing!! I just did the same round trip to Quebec City I do every other week, but on Tuesday, it was -6°C, dry road, no wind, so good conditions for comparing my mileage to summer conditions.

I drive a Select AWD, standard range. I lost around 30% range by only adding winter tires and a temperature under 0°C (32°F). I still had heat coming out from the vents ?

In the summer, usually around 20-25°C (70/80°F), with stock Michelin tires : 19 kWh/100 km
This week, temperature around -5°C/-6°C (20/25°F) the whole run, with studless Nokian Hakka 10 SUV winter tires: 26 kWh/100 km.

Edit: And car was pre-heated before leaving.
What was the cabin temperature during your trip?

PaulP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
What was the cabin temperature during your trip?
Heating was set to 22°C at first and it was blowing warm air. But as soon as I started going uphill and lost a few more degrees down to -15°C outside, I had to set the air to Max Defrost because the windshield was getting foggy on the inside and it was barely working. Since it was slippery and at night, I didn't play more with the settings. Before leaving on the way back, I checked the settings and set the air to "Recirculating" and it was warm, without any problem fogging problem.

crownmountain

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 2WD ER, 2022 MINI Cooper S EV
Occupation
Industrial network architect
Country flag
Great write up!!!. Would love to read about the real world difference of the different configurations. I have a 2WD Extended range. Wonder if it makes that much difference. Here in NC plugged in and stored in a 50 degree garage on a 12F night I saw about a 50 mile change on the GOM.
Sponsored