Skolnick89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT performance to comr
Country flag
I have a GTPE. I haven't seen any info on either Ford or aftermarket dealing with the GT's 5 second limitation.
Anyone have any knowledge of anyone doing a modification so we can just floor the car and get maximum acceleration.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
None at this point. There is a lot of conjecture about this, but nobody who might be actually working on it is saying anything. 🤷‍♂️🤪🐩

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
Welcome to the confusion club of 5-second limiter my friend......This has been asked gazillion times by many MME owners......FORD has been mum about it

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again about the 5 second limitation: If Tesla figured out how to have no limitation, then so should Ford.

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Soo, two things. First link was involving range extension due to a change in pedal mapping. Nothing special there, and as you said, I wouldn’t put it on my car. Second link 358 kw translates to 480 hp, which is what the MME GTPE already has. I don’t think these are serious mods, and kind of a joke.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again about the 5 second limitation: If Tesla figured out how to have no limitation, then so should Ford.
Yep. Tesla over built it from the start so it can take it. Ford limits it due to design/cost constraints. No way around it. Two totally different mindsets in the two companies.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
This looks like nothing more than a pedal commander type product. It's just increasing or decreasing pedal response by modifying the signal, nothing more.
There is one lol
https://pedalcommander.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e
The product page is hilarious in it's self.

• - If you are a FORD MUSTANG MACH-Edriver, you can’t refuse more acceleration and performance on your vehicle. Pedal Commander presents it in a little tuning box. Driving enthusiasts will finally get the performance they’re looking for!
  • - Like every FORD MUSTANG MACH-E owner, you most likely love your vehicle. Now imagine that love doubled... AMAZING right? Pedal Commander can do this for you! After you install this throttle controller, you will never want to drive without it again.
  • - It is hard to find new toys when you’re over 18. Driving with the Pedal Commander will be your new toy, and the roads will be your playground! Driving will be so enjoyable when you plug Pedal Commander into your FORD MUSTANG MACH-E .
missing
* Does not remove bouncy bounce bounce or eliminate rear passengers from puking.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Don’t we already have a choice between Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled throttle mapping? 🤪🐩

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Don’t we already have a choice between Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled throttle mapping? 🤪🐩
Now imagine that love doubled... AMAZING right?

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
There is one lol
https://pedalcommander.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e
The product page is hilarious in it's self.

• - If you are a FORD MUSTANG MACH-Edriver, you can’t refuse more acceleration and performance on your vehicle. Pedal Commander presents it in a little tuning box. Driving enthusiasts will finally get the performance they’re looking for!
  • - Like every FORD MUSTANG MACH-E owner, you most likely love your vehicle. Now imagine that love doubled... AMAZING right? Pedal Commander can do this for you! After you install this throttle controller, you will never want to drive without it again.
  • - It is hard to find new toys when you’re over 18. Driving with the Pedal Commander will be your new toy, and the roads will be your playground! Driving will be so enjoyable when you plug Pedal Commander into your FORD MUSTANG MACH-E .
missing
* Does not remove bouncy bounce bounce or eliminate rear passengers from puking.
Ha. This is probably a reverse-engineered/third-shift copy.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
It made me start digging into if this was a company based out of Asia somewhere. Far too much happiness and double happiness to be American. I'm starting to think it was a copy and paste from a vibrator advertisement on Amazon.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
It made me start digging into if this was a company based out of Asia somewhere. Far too much happiness and double happiness to be American. I'm starting to think it was a copy and paste from a vibrator advertisement on Amazon.
Double the pleasure, double the fun! Doublemint gum! 🤪🐩

DSMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT First Edition/F150 Lightning
Occupation
Brand Manager
Country flag
Good to see there may be a market for opening up some of these limits :)
Sponsored