spgordon57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Hey Guys, I've received zero updates since August 2022. Thoughts? Take it to a dealer?
Sponsored

jasdf2345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
just look at all the expert UI designers in here 🤣
No. Just like you, the other person expressed an opinion that people like you go inside a winery and tell the wine tasters there that they could not care less about wine. Nobody is going to ask you to leave or not say anything. You’re just going to be perceived as a mild (albeit sober lol) hypocrite.
I think the point was that Ford probably won't provide a feature that the average person doesn't want.

stealthytolkien

First Name
Pinak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag

I think the point was that Ford probably won't provide a feature that the average person doesn't want.
COOL.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Great so the BlueCruise (front facing camera) issue is not fixed?!? WTF
6.14 isn't the CMR update to fix the problem from 6.13. It is a separate update. You'd think people would get it before 6.14, but no rhyme or reason, as always!

miguelcastro67

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT-Perf
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
6.14 isn't the CMR update to fix the problem from 6.13. It is a separate update. You'd think people would get it before 6.14, but no rhyme or reason, as always!
To say this is frustrating, not to mention disappointing to the extent of me seriously regretting the purchase, is an understatement.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Sherrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE 22' (EAP)
Great so the BlueCruise (front facing camera) issue is not fixed?!? WTF
My CMR module update keeps failing OTA and it's not due to preconditions, as I'm receiving other updates like 6.14 and as far as FDRS tells us. (CMR update is not 6.14, it was released prior to)

miguelcastro67

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT-Perf
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Feel free to just go to your dealer and get it fixed, no need to wait for it OTA:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...centering-after-an-ota-update-cmr-dtcs.34229/
I wasn't aware of that. They had the car a couple of weeks ago to fix the headliner and said they didn't have a fix for 6.13. I just sent my contact there the link you gave me so I can get it done. Thank you very much. So, in an attempt to fix it, what they did last month was reverse me back to BC 1.0 (no lane change, or lane move-over). I hope that didn't cause a problem for them now loading the fix to which linked. Again, thanks.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wasn't aware of that. They had the car a couple of weeks ago to fix the headliner and said they didn't have a fix for 6.13. I just sent my contact there the link you gave me so I can get it done. Thank you very much. So, in an attempt to fix it, what they did last month was reverse me back to BC 1.0 (no lane change, or lane move-over). I hope that didn't cause a problem for them now loading the fix to which linked. Again, thanks.
That is very odd and concerning. I'm not aware of anyway they can revert you back to old versions of modules to get you back to BC 1.0. Are you sure they didn't just turn off BC hands free period? Your screen still goes blue with hands off? I'd wager they just turned off BC hands free and left you with adaptive cruise control, which are just settings in your car. Even then, the camera still usually checks for your eyes. I'm on 1.0, and if I have BC on a city street, it'll tell me to watch the road after a certain amount of time still.

AndyF

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e 2024
I'd prefer an update that provides:
1) Ability to set dog mode as per my Tesla. Can't do it on the wife's Mustang.
2) Ability to dial back the amps pulled from my home wall mounted charger as per my Tesla. If I can dial it back to 10amps I can pull power from my solar panels and battery.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag

Not sure what your comment was in regard to, but…

There really is no sensible debate about nesting the trunk button under settings.

First, there’s a reason every car I’ve ever owned, except the Mach E, had a physical trunk button. Because it’s important for the driver to “pop the trunk” from behind the wheel. So yeah, the average person wants it. And yet Ford replaced the trunk button with a max defrost button, even though that’s already on the fixed climate control section of the SYNC screen. Two one-tap methods for max defrost. Zero one-tap method for the trunk.

And I don’t need to be an expert UI designer to point out that the trunk button is not a setting. Because it isn’t. When my son says “yo dad, pop the trunk!” I don’t say “sure, let me just change that setting.”

It is stupid design, and Ford should fix stupid things. Easily fixable stupid things. And yes, we’ve pointed this out to @Ford Motor Company many, many times.
Sponsored