MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
OK, now my order finally shows "In Production" (!!!). Still no window sticker. But it's progress.
Sponsored

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My window sticker shows a 2k cost increase over my quoted rate, so I'll have to contact my dealer about Price Protection. My windows sticker also shows "total options / other" for $170, which wasn't on my original invoice. Any idea what this is? My only line items are $495 for rapid red, $1,100 for destination and delivery, and the $325 credit for the active park assist prep kit.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
My window sticker shows a 2k cost increase over my quoted rate, so I'll have to contact my dealer about Price Protection. My windows sticker also shows "total options / other" for $170, which wasn't on my original invoice. Any idea what this is? My only line items are $495 for rapid red, $1,100 for destination and delivery, and the $325 credit for the active park assist prep kit.
Mine shows total options/other -$85 and mine went up $2k also, so that should be deducted, which my dealer agreed to do

Bt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mazda 3
Country flag
Mine shows total options/other -$85 and mine went up $2k also, so that should be deducted, which my dealer agreed to do
My sticker price matched what my dealer originally agreed to (minus the active park assist), but I called them when the price increase happened and they said they were planning on honoring it. I also have XPlan they agreed to, but I think that's not applied till the end when the car comes in.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
$495 -$325 = $170

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
my windows sticker got generated today. guess finally it's going to get built instead of further pushing?
batch 006819 102/892
Interesting as I am build week 6/27 with batch 6819 526/872, makes you wonder about their system. I think our batch was bumped to 7/04 week but just not notified.

Ming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium SR RWD; 2022 Civic; Tesla MYP
Country flag
Interesting as I am build week 6/27 with batch 6819 526/872, makes you wonder about their system. I think our batch was bumped to 7/04 week but just not notified.
I think 6819 is getting started now and likely stretch to next week. Either they don't follow the number inside a batch, or I got lucky/you got unlucky so I have a smaller number.

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Iā€™m searching for the Price Protection thread / info on how to work with the dealership to honor the order price. Does anyone know where it is?

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I think 6819 is getting started now and likely stretch to next week. Either they don't follow the number inside a batch, or I got lucky/you got unlucky so I have a smaller number.
Ya know,
Ya know, throughout this whole process, WHEN has Ford processed ANYTHING in numerical or date order? Even this close to finally getting our cars, I'm pretty sure we will know for sure, when the car arrives at the dealership, sadly.