KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
So I was just pointed at this thread. My GT is currently "In Production" is it possible to apply "X-Plan" pricing at this point (assuming I was to join a Mustang Club to get access), or does that need to be specified prior to placing the order?
  1. ensure your dealer excepts X-Plan
  2. join MoCA (prob your easiest choice, and dont just do the associate)
  3. wait 90 days to generate PIN.
  4. Use Pin at dealership and pickup car.

//rant
Texans disappoint me in so many levels this week. SMH
Sponsored

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So I was just pointed at this thread. My GT is currently "In Production" is it possible to apply "X-Plan" pricing at this point (assuming I was to join a Mustang Club to get access), or does that need to be specified prior to placing the order?
the other option for xplan is if you own specific number of shares of ford stock for six months or more. The MCA option is easiest and what I did. I joined the same day I ordered. BTW, you can generate your pin immediately after ordering , it's good for a year. But as others mentioned you might not have the 90 day period if your car is already in production. Plus you also need to find out if your dealer will take xplan.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Some X-Plan providers may not have any waiting period. Your company may have it. Your university alumni association. Or the Experimental Aircraft Association.

Pin is used at delivery. Has no impact on order.

cl0udmaster

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X (Infinite Blue), Lotus Elan
Country flag
I used X Plan from my former employer. Found the pin on the employer's discount website. The $275 fee ended up replacing the dealer fee which was normally $995. Dealer also had no additional markup. Total savings was approximately $1700.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I used X Plan from my former employer. Found the pin on the employer's discount website. The $275 fee ended up replacing the dealer fee which was normally $995. Dealer also had no additional markup. Total savings was approximately $1700.
Technically, the $275 is part of the price. The dealer can charge up to $100, which takes the place of the $995 fee.

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I purchased my Mach-E using the Z Plan. It is a Select, RWD, with the Comfort/Tech Package. The MSRP was $46,995. The A/Z Plan price was $45,434. A difference of $1,561. it worked out at about 3.3%. Not a lot but still nice.
Did not have any problems at the dealership. Told the salesman I had the Z Plan. Had brought copies of the documents Ford sends. Just filled out the order forms, with another dealer person, and they sent them in.

bdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
My GT was just delivered to my dealer and now we are talking finances (via email). I've previously mentioned to them before that I want to use X-plan and they said it shouldn't be an issue. Now they telling me that they are not accepting x-plan for this model. Any advice on how to get them to accept X-plan or am I out of luck?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My GT was just delivered to my dealer and now we are talking finances (via email). I've previously mentioned to them before that I want to use X-plan and they said it shouldn't be an issue. Now they telling me that they are not accepting x-plan for this model. Any advice on how to get them to accept X-plan or am I out of luck?
What dealer is it?

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
What dealer is it?
Mine did the same thing. Put them on blast. They lose no money for xplan unless they're charging a huge doc fee.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So many dealers want ADM so they are trying not to accept xplan. It really concerned me when i reserved my GT originally.
My dealer said they did accept it, hopefully they say the same thing months from now.

I sent e mail asking it to be on invoice and have e mail confirming

bdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Mine did the same thing. Put them on blast. They lose no money for xplan unless they're charging a huge doc fee.
Biener Ford on Long Island. Did you get your dealer to accept x-plan, if so, what did you do?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Biener Ford on Long Island. Did you get your dealer to accept x-plan, if so, what did you do?
Out of curiosity did they also charge more than MSRP?

Shazam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape - Soon to be a happy Mach-E owner.
Country flag
  1. ensure your dealer excepts X-Plan
  2. join MoCA (prob your easiest choice, and dont just do the associate)
  3. wait 90 days to generate PIN.
  4. Use Pin at dealership and pickup car.

//rant
Texans disappoint me in so many levels this week. SMH
Do you know if the X-Plan code from MoCa will work on a Canadian purchase?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My dealer said they did accept it, hopefully they say the same thing months from now.

I sent e mail asking it to be on invoice and have e mail confirming
Same here. Seeing as my production week is still in the future, I will probably not big my dealer about it and other stuff until some time in October (after the new quarter begins) so that they have all of the information on incentives and other stuff for the quarter.

Edit: “big my dealer” should read “bug my dealer.” Fat fingers!
Sponsored

Last edited: