RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Ordered a MME, premium, extended range in Nov 2021. Last week, I received a build start date for July. I stopped by at the dealership to discuss the Ford Options plan and the X Plan steps / pricing. The dealer mentioned X plan would not be possible anymore as I would have had to provide the PIN at the time of reservation (not any later). My understanding is that the PIN would be needed only at the time of delivery (since we did not know the build time/date) - is that wrong? What are my options at this point? Can I change to a different dealership and not loose my reservation? Suggestions?
Your understanding is correct.

There is no way for a dealer to order a car under plan, nor any PIN provided until you sign papers at delivery. All that you need to do at time of order is verify that the dealership will accept X-Plan or A-Plan or whatever you plan on using.
Sponsored

HS7422

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
I'll definitely call Ford and inform as well as take it up with some manager at the dealership. I did not receive any pricing sheet - will ask for it... Thank You

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Calling Ford is likely a waste of time. Call the A/Z department, or ask the dealership GM to do it.

option

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW E92
Country flag
Apologies if this has been answered before. A quick search didn't give a definitive answer.
I ordered a premium MME Oct. 21' with MSRP (DD incl.) = $54,200

My dealer told me they accept X-plan but haven't asked yet about price protection and I wanted to be prepared when we start with the paperwork.

I will do Ford Options and was wondering if I'd get the same incentives from the day of order or not (It was 2500 for California and 2.25%). My dealer told me briefly on the phone (before he delivered the bad news of the recall a few hours later) that it is now $2000 and a post from another user that recently went through a delivery, confirms.

I've seen conflicting posts stating that the $2500 remains but rate can increase to 2.7%. Do the rates/incentives remain on price protection or is it just the added 2K that can be saved?

TIA

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Apologies if this has been answered before. A quick search didn't give a definitive answer.
I ordered a premium MME Oct. 21' with MSRP (DD incl.) = $54,200

My dealer told me they accept X-plan but haven't asked yet about price protection and I wanted to be prepared when we start with the paperwork.

I will do Ford Options and was wondering if I'd get the same incentives from the day of order or not (It was 2500 for California and 2.25%). My dealer told me briefly on the phone (before he delivered the bad news of the recall a few hours later) that it is now $2000 and a post from another user that recently went through a delivery, confirms.

I've seen conflicting posts stating that the $2500 remains but rate can increase to 2.7%. Do the rates/incentives remain on price protection or is it just the added 2K that can be saved?

TIA
The incentives (Cash & APR) are locked to the date of the order. The 2.25% was only for 2021 MY, 2.7% is for 2022 MY $2500 cash was for both 2021 and 2022 in CA. The dealer can add points to the APR so be aware of that.

option

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW E92
Country flag
The incentives (Cash & APR) are locked to the date of the order. The 2.25% was only for 2021 MY, 2.7% is for 2022 MY $2500 cash was for both 2021 and 2022 in CA. The dealer can add points to the APR so be aware of that.
Thank you!!

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Anyway to find out the historical incentives by Month? I should have recorded them when I ordered in early Feb 2022.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Anyway to find out the historical incentives by Month? I should have recorded them when I ordered in early Feb 2022.
Best bet is to read thru the Ford Options stickey for posts around the time you ordered. There is usually an update when ever the incentives changed.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Best bet is to read thru the Ford Options stickey for posts around the time you ordered. There is usually an update when ever the incentives changed.
Thank you!

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was able to find this for Feb options plan, assuming its locked in seems like a great deal with the increased interest rates and no other incentives now:

$2,500 Ford Options Retail Bonus
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E 2.49 percent

ryan9751

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Any chance the rate for GT was in the post? I also ordered in Feb and trying to figure out what the rate was.

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Any chance the rate for GT was in the post? I also ordered in Feb and trying to figure out what the rate was.
The rate for the GT at the time was 1.4%. I know because I got 2.49% on a Premium in late March and the GT rate was lower at 1.4%.

I assume that if we order an MME and it's delivered months later, the Options program incentives in place at the time of delivery (not the time of order) would apply?

Last edited:

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
I assume that if we order an MME and it's delivered months later, the Options program incentives in place at the time of delivery (not the time of order) would apply?
Options program incentives in place at the time of order should be available at time of purchase. That's how it worked for me (got the 2.49% rate and 2,500 rebate that were in place in January), but there is some reliance on your dealership actually following through and selecting that option in SmartVincent when you go through the purchase process.

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Options program incentives in place at the time of order should be available at time of purchase. That's how it worked for me (got the 2.49% rate and 2,500 rebate that were in place in January), but there is some reliance on your dealership actually following through and selecting that option in SmartVincent when you go through the purchase process.
Thanks; I'll remind the finance manager about that when the time comes. It's certainly worth the try!

By the way, the incentives on the GT at that time were 1.4% and $2,500 rebate, I believe. 2.49% was for the non-GT cars, like the Premium I acquired in March.
Sponsored