hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is this by any chance based on delivery date? I placed order for 2023 so hope MachE can bring back college bonus cash and help me reduce student debt?
It says the Mach-E is not eligible for the current CSPP. I doubt the Mach-E will be added as an eligible vehicle to next year's program. We'll have to wait until January to find out.
Sponsored

mu5e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I ordered 2023 MME a month ago, now I learned my employer gives X Plan discount for ford vehicles. I contacted dealer, they are saying they don't do X Plan for electric vehicles. Does it sound right?

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I ordered 2023 MME a month ago, now I learned my employer gives X Plan discount for ford vehicles. I contacted dealer, they are saying they don't do X Plan for electric vehicles. Does it sound right?

It doesn't matter for 2023 since the MME doesn't qualify for X-Plan anymore. Doesn't work for Lightning neither so the dealer is correct that it doesn't work for electric vehicles now (moving forward).

Bmr4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext ordered Feb 2022
Country flag
No, Ford announced they were bringing the Mach-e to parity with the Lightning and X-Plan will not be honored for 2023.

I don't know if there is any exception for 2022 vehicles that get converted, may have to check with your dealer on that unless someone else on here has already confirmed.

Last edited:

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
My suspicion is that as part of moving to the “new” sales model for Ford E (or whatever it’s called), where dealers have to agree to sell cars at a specific price, Ford will be doing away with X plan and will be trying to do away with manufacturer discounts/rebates/cash, and so on. At best, they will keep special financing deals in place through their credit arms.

Hmb0013

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Apologies if this was already asked.

Has anyone had a dealer confirm if A/Z plan pricing is available for 2023 MMEs? I’ve asked dealer but have yet to receive a response.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Apologies if this was already asked.

Has anyone had a dealer confirm if A/Z plan pricing is available for 2023 MMEs? I’ve asked dealer but have yet to receive a response.
It is currently not available on the 2023 Mach-E.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
It is currently not available on the 2023 Mach-E.
Can you cite a source for this?

The question was about A/Z, not X. I believe A/Z still is valid.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Can you cite a source for this?

The question was about A/Z, not X. I believe A/Z still is valid.
Doh, very sorry. I was referring to x-plan.

Hmb0013

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Doh, very sorry. I was referring to x-plan.
Thanks for clarifying. I don’t know if any 2023s have been delivered with invoice yet. Dealer said they can’t tell until they see the invoice. My relative, who is ford retiree, doesn’t see 2023 MME on list of cars ineligible (like Bronco) so who knows.

MrBlackchevy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is it just me, or has the X-Plan pricing at https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/vehicles/pricing.do been reduced?

For a 2022 Select, it shows MSRP of $43,895, X-Plan of $42,214, and Net Plan Price of $43,314.

I could have sworn when I last checked it roughly a month ago it was MSRP $43,895, X-Plan of $43,292 (MSRP - 2% + $275), and Net Plan Price of $44,392 ($1,100 Dest. Fee added).

Did the X-Plan discount just get bigger? Or am I mistaken?

XPlan.jpg
Any word on this? I went in today to pick up my 2022 Select with a print-out of the $42,214 price ($43,314 after destination). They said their system's showing up as $44,379.90 after destination and don't want to budge. I'm contacting Ford Corporate to figure out the discrepancy, but any pointers would be appreciated.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Any word on this? I went in today to pick up my 2022 Select with a print-out of the $42,214 price ($43,314 after destination). They said their system's showing up as $44,379.90 after destination and don't want to budge. I'm contacting Ford Corporate to figure out the discrepancy, but any pointers would be appreciated.

This calculator has always been wrong. It's been a while so I don't have the calc off the top of my head, but if you read through the old thread, I or someone else has posted what it was. This is assuming you ordered before price increases since the dealer will probably calculate the X-plan price based on the current MSRP. They'd then have to do the price protection to get to the correct number.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You CANNOT use that website for pricing.

MSRP/Invoice, plus $10 (lot fee) x0.98 + $275. MSRP includes destination.

Cyan09

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E CR1
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Hey all, I have some questions about how to handle the Z-plan. My grandfather was an engineer for Ford his entire career and is excited about having me use his number for my Mach E. It's scheduled to arrive Dec 10-16 at the dealer. I choose the dealer because they were specifically on the forum list of dealers without ADM. In my conversations with them, they have now indicated that I cannot use the Z Plan.
My question I guess is can I change which dealer takes delivery this late? Other local dealerships have indicated that they would accept the Z Plan but that it "wouldn't really save me anything." The dealer that is taking delivery claims that they do not charge doc fees, which they also claim is the only benefit of the Z Plan. Even if it was truly saving me nothing, I would still want to use my grandfather's Z plan number on the paperwork, if for no other reason than the sentimental.
Can I change dealerships to take delivery? Why would any dealership refuse to run the Z plan number anyway, my understanding was that it doesn't cost them anything. Should I contact Ford customer service? Should I try to talk it through with the current dealer?
Thanks

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey all, I have some questions about how to handle the Z-plan. My grandfather was an engineer for Ford his entire career and is excited about having me use his number for my Mach E. It's scheduled to arrive Dec 10-16 at the dealer. I choose the dealer because they were specifically on the forum list of dealers without ADM. In my conversations with them, they have now indicated that I cannot use the Z Plan.
My question I guess is can I change which dealer takes delivery this late? Other local dealerships have indicated that they would accept the Z Plan but that it "wouldn't really save me anything." The dealer that is taking delivery claims that they do not charge doc fees, which they also claim is the only benefit of the Z Plan. Even if it was truly saving me nothing, I would still want to use my grandfather's Z plan number on the paperwork, if for no other reason than the sentimental.
Can I change dealerships to take delivery? Why would any dealership refuse to run the Z plan number anyway, my understanding was that it doesn't cost them anything. Should I contact Ford customer service? Should I try to talk it through with the current dealer?
Thanks
You cannot change dealerships now. You should have done this a long time ago.

You're either dealing with idiots, or they're lying to you.

A/Z plan gets you a 4% discount, plus a $275 processing fee, and $75 max doc fee.

Add $10 to the MSRP (lot fee), then 0.96 x MSRP, + $275 = is your price. And $75 doc fee.

Assuming a $60,000 MSRP:

$60,010 / .96 = $57,609.60 + $275 = $57,884.60, a savings of 3.54% or $2,125.40. That is not "nothing". Plus many dealerships charge $399 or more for paperwork, and you can't be charged more than $75.

There is no way to use his Z plan if they won't take it. He has no Z plan number, a PIN is generated for each sale, and is meaningless.
Sponsored