Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Personally, i would add a spare tire to the list if you plan to do road trips. I am opting for Modern Spare.
https://modernspare.com/product/2020-2022-ford-mach-e-gt-and-gt-performance-spare-tire-kit-options/
I am intrigued by the Modern Spare kit, but it's disturbing to see that their scissor jack is rated for only 4000 pounds.... 😵

Edit: never mind! It's been pointed out to me that (obviously) the jack doesn't need to lift the entire car weight. (At least I chose the right emoji however.)
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheQ42

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Product Management
Country flag
The 3D Maxspider definitely look better!
I have the 3D Maxspider mats. They are fantastic. :) I did not, however, like their cargo mat, and ended up buying the Ford one. The Maxspider just didn't fit quite right, and it wasn't sitting flat with the cargo floor int he lowered position. The Ford mat is definitely better there.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I've found the roof shade to be needed only on long road trips in the summer. Ford needs to bring the splash guards sold in the UK to the US (yes, there is another option, but still.)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I'm taking delivery of my MME in about a month (!) and I'm putting together my "to do" list of things to take care of, before and after delivery (insurance, finance pre-approval). As for the car itself, I plan on getting in short order - a sun shave for the front window, a sun shade for the glass roof, and very likely a portable 12v battery charger. I'll look into storage tray accessories, etc on down the road as I get to know my MME and my needs.

Any other essentials that should be on my radar?
Sun shade for the glass roof is a waste of money.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I'm taking delivery of my MME in about a month (!) and I'm putting together my "to do" list of things to take care of, before and after delivery (insurance, finance pre-approval). As for the car itself, I plan on getting in short order - a sun shave for the front window, a sun shade for the glass roof, and very likely a portable 12v battery charger. I'll look into storage tray accessories, etc on down the road as I get to know my MME and my needs.

in addition to the list I posted before, I've added a tow-strap 'bridle'.... just in case I get a tow from a tow-truck or regular vehicle passerby so I have a way to safely hook up to my front tow holes. I do ski, and would hate to have to wait for a towtruck if I end up in a snowbank.

V Bridle Strap 3" x 24" w/ RTJ Cluster Hooks
VStrap0324RTJ​
1​
$44.99​
myteeproducts.com

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I have the 3D Maxspider mats. They are fantastic. :) I did not, however, like their cargo mat, and ended up buying the Ford one. The Maxspider just didn't fit quite right, and it wasn't sitting flat with the cargo floor int he lowered position. The Ford mat is definitely better there.
Does Ford cargo mat also work in the higher position? I read somewhere it only fits in the lower position?

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag

tobin1920

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I totally agree that it’s a waste if you want it to keep your car cooler, but sometimes after a long day in the hot sun you just don’t want to be in the sun at all any more. For those times, the sun shade is a nice option. This one is super subjective but I definitely like having it for those times personally

cjfarmer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium RWD
Country flag

Sunshade works Great i live in Arizona and it drop the temp in the car about 10 degree , its 115 outside anything help i got this from amazon

Blazeray for Ford Mustang Mach E Sunshade, Mach-E Accessories,Foldable Glass Roof Sunshade with Sunroof Reflective Covers,Blocks 99% UV Rays and Keep Cool(Black) $49.99. easy to install

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
This.

I live 18 degrees north of the equator. It’s hot here now with temps in the 90s before noon. The car spends a good deal of time in full tropical “summer” sun several days a week. The car doesn’t get uncomfortably hot. If people are worried, put up a windshield screen. That will do far more than a roof shade imo.

Last edited:

GrayFox

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
12 V jump point:
006C2885-7D3D-4598-953C-35C547330B6E.jpeg

Tow stickers:
AAE67DEE-B7E6-47F5-AB5A-743960FC58B6.jpeg

@AOSK mud flaps
Charge port door limiter https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...nt-prevention-–-3d-printed-diy-solution.5812/
3D Maxpider floor mats and cargo mat
Trico 15G rear wiper blade

If you are into mods and don’t mind wiring stuff, delete the Max Defrost switch and install a Lift Gate switch in its place. https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/adding-an-inside-liftgate-power-switch.6560/

😊🐩
Got a write up or link to one on the charge point install? Parts list?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag