Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Boy did you make a bad choice....

How dare you not get the GT, the only real "Mustang" EV

Kidding, congrats!

Personally I would't be able to stomach ADM or not being able to use the XPLAN but 1K is not 10K so it's a small price to pay for a FE. I would only see this as a maybe for a FE, not for the other trims because those you can order and wait for.
Right. I wouldn't have considered it normally. But after doing a test drive I didn't want to wait for my GT to come in. And literally the next day I came across my FE I bought. I actually made the offer thinking there was no way they would go for it.

I still have my GT reservation. I need to go by my salesman and ask him if they want me to keep it and order and let them have it as a stock unit. I'd be cool with that if they let me drive it when it comes in!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Right. I wouldn't have considered it normally. But after doing a test drive I didn't want to wait for my GT to come in. And literally the next day I came across my FE I bought. I actually made the offer thinking there was no way they would go for it.

I still have my GT reservation. I need to go by my salesman and ask him if they want me to keep it and order and let them have it as a stock unit. I'd be cool with that if they let me drive it when it comes in!
Tell your stealer (sales) that you want 1K ACM (Additional Customer Markup) to walk away :)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
the title of this thread referring to an "abandoned FE" keeps making me think "wait did someone have their 12V die and they just left the car at the side of the road to be picked up by a dealer?"

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I'm working with Tommie Vaughn Ford, they said Mac Haik got $10K ADM
And then you also tell a lie back to them, "Right but my friend Zac Baik got one for $5k under MSRP, crazy right?"

MachE911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE, C-Max Energi, 911
Country flag
I just bought an FE today that had a 4K ADM. I was supposed to pick up my own reservation later this week(Wednesday). We really like the FE and asked the dealer if we could just purchase the FE instead. It came with a 4K ADM and we told them either drop the ADM or we will wait until Wednesday for our markup free premium edition. They ended up pretty easily dropping the ADM, specifically because we had a reservation and they’d be getting another car in on Wednesday.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Good job. Nobody who reads this forum should be paying a dime over MSRP for a MME off the lot, FE or otherwise. There are even dealers who will sell them for x-plan.

ADM is for people who are either uninformed or have the money to burn instead of putting in a little legwork.

I am surprised by the number of cancelled-order MMEs available, and that more order-holders aren’t jumping on them. Probably a correlation there.

littlD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag