Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Do they have a custom fit cover for the Mach-E yet? I didn't see one last time I checked their online catalog.
Yes they do. The one I ordered was 389 bucks. Its 5 to 6 weeks out. I ALLWAYS get whats called the PLUSH WEAVE, as of right now its only in grey, they have no black material. Covid stuff. But that plush weave is SUPER HEAVY. one thing about it, microns of dust get through it. But thats ok. Been dealing with that drawback for years. According to the sales guy, I think it was the super weave controlled dust better. They are both in the new catalog. On opposite pages of one another. Looks like I get a bunch of stuff, way before the car. Hope this helps.
Oh, I had to CALL AND ASK about the Mach E cover.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Got mine yesterday. Took about a week or so to get it. It is nicely built, designed well, and fits as I would want it to. The slightly cushioned pads for the bottom of each section are a nice touch. Also nice that each owner can choose whether or not to use them as they are easy to place or remove. Best bang for the buck I have received lately. Well done, AOSK!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Got mine yesterday. Took about a week or so to get it. It is nicely built, designed well, and fits as I would want it to. The slightly cushioned pads for the bottom of each section are a nice touch. Also nice that each owner can choose whether or not to use them as they are easy to place or remove. Best bang for the buck I have received lately. Well done, AOSK!
thank you for this feedback! its a great help

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Looks great. Ordered one but Amazon says I will not get until January? Can you help?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Looks great. Ordered one but Amazon says I will not get until January? Can you help?
Hi,

It is a estimate date from Amazon, we sent our inventory to Amazon, and they estimate how long it would take for the item to arrive and how long it would take for them to check in our inventory and ship them out. it should normally faster than the estimate date, unfortunately, amazon didnt give us access to make their check in process faster, but please let me know if you still dont receive it on mid Dec, i will definitely see what i could do to make sure you have a happy experience with us.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi,

It is a estimate date from Amazon, we sent our inventory to Amazon, and they estimate how long it would take for the item to arrive and how long it would take for them to check in our inventory and ship them out. it should normally faster than the estimate date, unfortunately, amazon didnt give us access to make their check in process faster, but please let me know if you still dont receive it on mid Dec, i will definitely see what i could do to make sure you have a happy experience with us.
Why not just sell direct?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Why not just sell direct?
Amazon usually do faster shipping...they could distribute our inventory all over US and able to ship them out and arrive within 2 days. even though due to Covid, their handling time been extended, and shipping time seems been delay, but they could also offer a lower shipping cost than us, if we ship directly from us, our product will have a $5 increase in price. by sending our inventory to Amazon, we could offer a lower price to buyers.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can't say I understand how your Amazon relationship works, but I got mine last week and it looks and fits great. Thanks!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Mine's still not here. Thought the air travel from China would have been quicker but I think I'm on 14 days now and no update since the 16th.

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Bought this for my Wife's MachE several weeks back. Fits perfectly. Have to say it's probably a must have for all MME owners. Also ordered one for mine recently. Should be getting it soon.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Can't say I understand how your Amazon relationship works, but I got mine last week and it looks and fits great. Thanks!
I think its an understanding of how Amazon works period? For vendors on Amazon, they just have to source the item and then they order a bunch, have it shipped to Amazon and that's it. Amazon then stores it, keeps track of inventory, let's you know when it is low, etc. and handles all the logistics. If he sold direct, he'd have to store the inventory somewhere, package up orders, ship them, etc. Amazon makes it way, way easier.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I think its an understanding of how Amazon works period? For vendors on Amazon, they just have to source the item and then they order a bunch, have it shipped to Amazon and that's it. Amazon then stores it, keeps track of inventory, let's you know when it is low, etc. and handles all the logistics. If he sold direct, he'd have to store the inventory somewhere, package up orders, ship them, etc. Amazon makes it way, way easier.
yes, you got most of the parts right, only one thing buddy, we also manufacturer and develop items according to the owner's demand.
Sponsored