OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I quite like it. I'm sure it's targeting a different buyer than a Mach-E but I don't think Nissan's made any major mistakes here.
Except only have black interior seats. And such a small screen. For both of those reasons its a no for me...

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
I like it, but I have a Nissan rogue so maybe I'm already biased. In no way do I prefer it to the MME but it is a viable option.

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
If it gets good real world range, and at least pricing is okay. Drive train should be very reliable after all the years of the Leaf. Not sure about interior space, and mostly black roof only are not great.

chrisGT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e GT
Country flag
I was expecting something more both in terms of range and performance from the creators of the Leaf (years of EV experience).
The upper trim costs almost like a MME GT but its performance is lacking a lot and it has slightly less range.

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
The Platinum+ with 4.8 seconds, 265 miles, and AWD is the closest competitor to the Mach E but is about $2,500 more than the Premium AWD ER. Those other trims that are 50k+ with 7.2 seconds and FWD seem like a horrible value though.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Not something that I would really be in the market for, but I will say I wish we got a nice dark green for the MME.

blazinazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER AWD Premium
Country flag
I quite like it. I'm sure it's targeting a different buyer than a Mach-E but I don't think Nissan's made any major mistakes here.
It's pretty surprising to me that the Platinum which is basically the Mach E Premium's direct competitor is more expensive by like $2000

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
It's pretty surprising to me that the Platinum which is basically the Mach E Premium's direct competitor is more expensive by like $2000
Well...similar power, range, 0-60, size, cargo room, features etc...what should be the price be?

Looking at the interior I vastly prefer the design of the seats, Napa leather, flat bottom steering wheel, dedicated haptic buttons, foot well space and materials look nicer. Daily driving it I think I might prefer the Ariya to a premium, personally, just based on the way the interior looks.

blazinazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER AWD Premium
Country flag
Well...similar power, range, 0-60, size, cargo room, features etc...what should be the price be?

Looking at the interior I vastly prefer the design of the seats, Napa leather, flat bottom steering wheel, dedicated haptic buttons, foot well space and materials look nicer. Daily driving it I think I might prefer the Ariya to a premium, personally, just based on the way the interior looks.
Yea most of it is down to the interior which will be interesting to see how the real product compares to the images. As that's the only reason a $2K price increase would make sense. Based on every Nissan I've ever been in though my hopes are not high.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Except only have black interior seats. And such a small screen. For both of those reasons its a no for me...
There's a light gray interior like the Mach E has and a Napa blue leather interior but I think they are limited to specific trim/color options right now. It's got 2 12.3 inch screens which aren't 15.5 inches but aren't exactly tiny either.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

I also prefer the interior and the front "grill" styling. I put in a reservation on an evolve+ model which seems pretty equivalent to my Premium but where I have standard range rwd these first offerings only come with the extended range. The price is pretty close considering I get more range with the trade off of a few potential high end tech options I can live without and slower 0-60. I'm also mainly interested in the ride quality and I'm hoping it's smoother. If the reviews are good enough I might even jump up to the platinum but I'm not sure how I feel about the blue nappa leather.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I like it, but I have a Nissan rogue so maybe I'm already biased. In no way do I prefer it to the MME but it is a viable option.
How do you like your Rogue? I've heard that Nissan interiors don't always hold up well over time but I'm hoping that since this is Nissan's next big thing that they really focus on quality, especially given the price. This car is really compelling for me and I've put in a reservation.
Sponsored