August 31st, and no BlueCruise 1.3

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yeah I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and taking the MME, I have been refreshing OASIS looking for a pending OTA for about two weeks. A watched update never... updates...

Oh well, would have been nice to try out.
Sponsored

samev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I say they wait until (end of Spring '24) to roll out BC1.4 or 1.5 to allow summer roadtrippers to evaluate it. Will possibly net more subscribers that way. And it's absence until then will only make the heart grow fonder.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Hey guys, so itā€™s the end of August, and still we have not received bluecruise 1.3. Does ford not know that we have almost reached the end of summer?
Ford Mustang Mach-E August 31st, and no BlueCruise 1.3 1693521734256

You must be new here. šŸ˜„

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
I really hope that each Mach-E owner that hasnā€™t gotten it yet doesnā€™t start a new thread to inform everyone.
Iā€™ll settle for just a reply. I havenā€™t gotten it yet.

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
True, but you can never have too many "When will <insert feature here> be sent out via OTA, it's almost <insert seasonal deadline here>" threads. Just like there aren't nearly enough "I got the wrong battery" threads or "<Anything related to> Job 1 frunks" threads.
My brother lived in Hawaii and owned a coffee shop. Meet a lady from the mainland and moved to Wisconsin. I always thought him as the dtrang one?

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Iā€™m sure someone took credit for ā€œstarting the deploymentā€ with 5.1.1 so they can say they did the rollout this summer :)

Doing doesnā€™t mean finishing!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I say they wait until (end of Spring '24) to roll out BC1.4 or 1.5 to allow summer roadtrippers to evaluate it. Will possibly net more subscribers that way. And it's absence until then will only make the heart grow fonder.
Honestly, that is about when I am expecting Bluecruise 1.2, with it then coming to our Lightning sometime between Oct. and Dec. 2024.

I am looking forward to it (we road trip quite often), but love Bluecruise 1.0 so not that big of a deal.

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hey guys, so itā€™s the end of August, and still we have not received bluecruise 1.3. Does ford not know that we have almost reached the end of summer?
Maybe then meant end of Australian summeršŸ¤·

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
On one hand, I kinda donā€™t care. But, these ā€œannouncementsā€ without actually pushing these OTAs in a timely fashion doesnā€™t make me want to renew when the time comes to pony up more money for a sub.

Considering that Ford didnā€™t even develop Blue Cruise, they took mobilEye, and refined it to work with fewer cameras and less hardware. Itā€™s not impressive when you look at it like that.
I like BC 1.0 with all itā€™s limitations, but do I need BC? Nope, and Iā€™ll drive the car myself, Ford ainā€™t gonna get and 800 a year sub from me.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
My last company's IT would release it immediately before leaving for the long weekend (and turning off their phones).
ah yes, the YOLO crowd...

Ford Mustang Mach-E August 31st, and no BlueCruise 1.3 push-to-prod-suckas
Sponsored