Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Only metooing because I already had three years and I got the same email. Still three years! (2023)
Since the very first Mustang Mach Es were delivered to customers in late December 2020, how could you have had your car for 3 years? 🤔
Sponsored

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Like granting access to Superchargers?
Tesla has already committed to opening up "at least 7,500 Superchargers" by the end of 2024. Kinda takes the wind out of the sails of this Blue Oval feature IMHO.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Probably, but it doesn't look like they've updated the date yet.

1685562909420.png
You've had the car for like 10 years already and you still have 500 free kWh???

For some of us who have the EA Membership we only have a month or so left. No telling what will happen when it expires. No love for us I guess.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueOval Charge Network Trial Extended 1685566995427

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yep. That's what happens when they limit it to EA chargers in places that EA doesn't exist. The first station in VT has been "coming soon" for over 2 years.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

For some of us who have the EA Membership we only have a month or so left. No telling what will happen when it expires. No love for us I guess.

I still have over 250 left. The only time I used it was one week when they were paving my street and I couldn’t park at home.

mpellerito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag

With the EA membership in blue oval do you get the member rate? I haven't seen this as an option to select which is a real pain bc it's choosing between plug and charge or the discounted rate.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
With the EA membership in blue oval do you get the member rate? I haven't seen this as an option to select which is a real pain bc it's choosing between plug and charge or the discounted rate.
Yes, it was a trial program offered to some of us. We get the membership rate and don't have to pay for it, which is very nice. It was publicly offered for a week or two I think (maybe just days), Ford pulled it and then manually enabled it for some people.

Earlofsandwich

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Has anyone in Canada used the connected network? I assume the experience is different for US vs Canada

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
BTW my extension that happened last month also seemed to have given me another 250KW. In one place it says I have about 134KW left in my freebie, but in the mails I get it's 250+ that 134. Not sure which it is but it's come in handy having some free KW on tap.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Tesla has already committed to opening up "at least 7,500 Superchargers" by the end of 2024. Kinda takes the wind out of the sails of this Blue Oval feature IMHO.
3,500, but who is counting?

The Ford/Tesla announcement that you apparently aren't aware of makes this make sense.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Yep. That's what happens when they limit it to EA chargers in places that EA doesn't exist. The first station in VT has been "coming soon" for over 2 years.
Yup, no word on our Loves/EA stations that would be super helpful to anyone going up to Flag. Can't wait to see that line of EV6's/ID4's on a holiday weekend. Come on and get me some DagicMock with a tail.

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yup, no word on our Loves/EA stations that would be super helpful to anyone going up to Flag. Can't wait to see that line of EV6's/ID4's on a holiday weekend. Come on and get me some DagicMock with a tail.
It wasn't Loves and EA. It's a joint agreement involving Loves, EvGo and GM. EvGo doesn't have much money. so they've issued more stock in the past several weeks to raise funds. I would guess the lack of funds is why the Loves/EvGo rollout has been slow.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
3,500, but who is counting?

The Ford/Tesla announcement that you apparently aren't aware of makes this make sense.
Whoops, sorry, you're right it's 3,500 not 7,500.

I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I'm not aware of the Ford/Tesla announcement. I'm talking about Blue Oval, and fast forwarding to mid-2025 when my Blue Oval trial expires. At that time why would I pay for this service when Tesla is already deep into opening up their Supercharger network?
Sponsored