eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I am in N CA, too, and also ordered the night of the reveal.

I think that the "quality control issue" is being worked on by region...they'll do all the cars bound for one area, and get them out of the railroad yard. Then work on another region. We can only cross our fingers that N CA is sooner than later.
Sure hope that’s the case... I’ve been waiting longer than almost anyone else for a status update. :/

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Sure hope that’s the case... I’ve been waiting longer than almost anyone else for a status update. :/
@truetolife27 has taken your car over to the local drag-strip for some additional quality-control checks. I should be on it's way to you shortly. Please do not inspect the tire-tread depth when you receive the car. ?

rockatansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Infinite Blue Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
I am in N CA, too, and also ordered the night of the reveal.

I think that the "quality control issue" is being worked on by region...they'll do all the cars bound for one area, and get them out of the railroad yard. Then work on another region. We can only cross our fingers that N CA is sooner than later.
I'm in NorCal as well. Mine was built on 1/7 and has a ship date of 1/19 in the tracker. Overnight I received the email from Ford indicating as such. Estimated delivery of 2/12-2/18. Seems they're working their way through the backlog.

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
Just check this morning. Now the status from shop.ford.com shows my date move back to 1/25 from 3/22.
However, the status on ford.com still show 3/18-3/21.

Not sure if mine pass the quality check or there is a mixed up in the ford.com status.

DaveHsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E on order
Occupation
manager
Country flag
Just received an email that my production date is slipping a week to Feb 15th. My relatively early reservation and order - order #10xxx - haven't put me anywhere near front of the queue for whatever reason. I wonder if production was delayed over the same issue causing the rework.

Premium ER AWD destined for Maryland

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Checked all the trackers this morning, and there's no change for me. Car shipped on 31 Dec. Was supposed to arrive 1 Feb. It was changed to 30 Mar when the 'ship stop' occurred, and hasn't changed since. The Pals site still says 'pending' (Delaware). Wish you all the best of luck.

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
I'm in NorCal as well. Mine was built on 1/7 and has a ship date of 1/19 in the tracker. Overnight I received the email from Ford indicating as such. Estimated delivery of 2/12-2/18. Seems they're working their way through the backlog.
I have the exact same build date, according to my dealer as neither my ford account nor my tracker has updated, and I have heard nothing but crickets from Ford for months. This is extremely frustrating and I'm in Colorado.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
It is weird that my www.palsapp.com tracking shows that my car was delivered to Kansas City, Kansas on January 15, but the screenshot i received from my dealer for vehicle visibility shows that my car is in Port Wilmington, DE and was delivered on the same day... huh?

I'm not at all stressed but I did receive the delay email with ETA going from 2/1/21 to 3/27/21. Hopefully that will change.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag
My car has been in production since 1/7/21 with no updates. I'm going to call my dealer (Tom Holzer) in MI to see if they have any updates.
I've heard nothing from Tom Holzer either, aside from when I emailed them to ask if I had been assigned a build week. I don't even have a VIN to track since it's a Mach Drop order.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
You are in good company. 12 days has gone by and still no shipment. Issue with that first batch of the new year? Original build week was 12/20 and we have the same 1/8 date.
only 12 days? pshaw!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) 1611172131367

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
You are in good company. 12 days has gone by and still no shipment. Issue with that first batch of the new year? Original build week was 12/20 and we have the same 1/8 date.
only 12 days? pshaw!

1611172131367.png
Seems to me you both got about another two weeks to go, if mine can be any judge:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) 1611172434141

Of course my ship date does include the "pause" which seemed to extend it out about a week so perhaps you only have a week to wait.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag