benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
It also updated last night on Android. Like the new looks of the app! The biggest issue I've seen so far is that it wants your vehicle info and I give it my VIN and it tells me its not valid. Makes me wonder if its because P&C is enabled that makes my VIN associated with another account. I'm gonna turn that off on the Ford side and try again.

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It also updated last night on Android. Like the new looks of the app! The biggest issue I've seen so far is that it wants your vehicle info and I give it my VIN and it tells me its not valid. Makes me wonder if its because P&C is enabled that makes my VIN associated with another account. I'm gonna turn that off on the Ford side and try again.
Same thing happened to me it would not accept my VIN, so I just manually entered the vehicle details. But before I could do that I had to close the App as I could not get to those fields when it was saying "invalid VIN". I did get the details entered eventually.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Same thing happened to me it would not accept my VIN, so I just manually entered the vehicle details. But before I could do that I had to close the App as I could not get to those fields when it was saying "invalid VIN". I did get the details entered eventually.
Before the update, I had added my vehicle in by VIN. I hadn't activated P&C at that time though. I just disabled P&C but it still gives me the error. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to try again and see what happens. Would be awesome if we could enabled P&C directly through EA and use our membership pricing.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I suspect the "Enter VIN" is for ID.4 owners to activate their unlimited 3 year free charging (tied to their vehicle) and nothing else at the moment. No VIN I have tried works.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Before the update, I had added my vehicle in by VIN. I hadn't activated P&C at that time though. I just disabled P&C but it still gives me the error. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to try again and see what happens. Would be awesome if we could enabled P&C directly through EA and use our membership pricing.
I hope they add the ability to use our EA memberships with P&C ASAP.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I suspect the "Enter VIN" is for ID.4 owners to activate their unlimited 3 year free charging (tied to their vehicle) and nothing else at the moment. No VIN I have tried works.
There is another area where you can add promotions that are tied to the model of car you have. So that would make sense.

ITs more just wishful thinking on my part trying to make this work. haha

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
There is another area where you can add promotions that are tied to the model of car you have. So that would make sense.

ITs more just wishful thinking on my part trying to make this work. haha
I wish that had been made available with the update. The other thing was I had to re-enter my credit card info.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I wish that had been made available with the update. The other thing was I had to re-enter my credit card info.
I just checked, my credit card is still there, it just now has an expiration date of 0/0 and says its expired.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yay, if finally fixed the Coming Soon problem that many of us using the Android app were experiencing. For the last 2 months, every station in the country was showing Coming Soon status.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
One of the updates in the list is that a credit card is no longer required to create an account. Then why am I stuck on a screen that is asking for my credit card info? It won't let me past the screen without entering it.

EDIT: Oh, I see. You have to select the option to select a plan later. If you choose the guest plan (which is free) it still makes you enter a credit card.

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
Didn't take my VIN, AND my account number changed for some reason. I had $10 on the old account and during the transition it deleted. I reported both problems to EA.
Sponsored