Errant (I hope) FordPass messages today: Accidental Unplug and Charge Complete

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
While charging today, I have gotten an Accidental Unplug message and a Charge Complete message. When I checked after getting the accidental unplug message, the car was still charging normally. The Charge Complete notification came when I was at 58% charge, well below my 85% target charge, and again, the car was still charging normally when I checked on it. I have never, ever, gotten errant notifications before, except for an inclination alarm that I suspect wasn't real. Has anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Not this one in particular but I do get the odd random message that makes no sense once in a while

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I got 2 alerts today that my car has charged to the desired limit of 80%. Which is interesting considering it's not hooked up to a charger and is at 78% right now.

BBBday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select 4X SR
Country flag
Lol just got this today and thought it was from Sunday when we actually completed scheduled charging.

I noticed that the My Journeys icon is gone and ev drive logs that we used to be able to access there has also disappeared. When did that happen??

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Got one as well re fast charged to 80% even though I have a level 2 charger and it charged last night to 90% as set.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I never get alerts. I don’t know why. I have notifications enabled.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Looks like this is a thing today.
I got 2 alerts today that my car has charged to the desired limit of 80%. Which is interesting considering it's not hooked up to a charger and is at 78% right now.
This is an interesting development. I’ve received 4 messages about charging starting at 4:05 am HST this morning. It’s interesting because I haven’t received a charging message of any sort since the third to last OTA (under the EA program). Nor does my car charge in accordance with the schedule any longer, regardless of where that schedule is input (FP or the car). Oh and my car is already at the target level. It’s not plugged in and it’s not charging outside of scheduled hours.

Off hand, for me anyway, this is a tremendously FUBAR’d development.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Sounds like this is a Ford server issue. Affecting several users. This is only my second time charging using my refurb GrizzlE charger, and the timing of these messages had me a little concerned that I got a dud.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Ford Servers obviously hung over and trashed after a rough holiday weekend. I blame Fentanyl and cheap vodka and gas station sushi

Jes sayin. Everyone is getting them. FMC Needs to reboot the Commodore 64

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Errant (I hope) FordPass messages today: Accidental Unplug and Charge Complete 1654017170911

Anyone get a weird message like this today? My car has been starting itself 3-4x this weekend and putting itself in "Full Accessory Mode". You guys remember the movie "Carrie". That is what this last weekend felt like. I'm hoping just server bugs. Will wait a few days before calling dealer.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
1654017170911.png

Anyone get a weird message like this today? My car has been starting itself 3-4x this weekend and putting itself in "Full Accessory Mode". You guys remember the movie "Carrie". That is what this last weekend felt like. I'm hoping just server bugs. Will wait a few days before calling dealer.
It looks like other's are reporting issues as well. I haven't had any personally however. Might just be iOS.

Also, I had to step about 10 feet away from my computer to read your picture! It's like a reverse eye test 🤓

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
It looks like other's are reporting issues as well. I haven't had any personally however. Might just be iOS.

Also, I had to step about 10 feet away from my computer to read your picture! It's like a reverse eye test 🤓
Thanks for the info.... It's rough to be in your 50's with little Font. My employees make fun of me as well!!! 🧐
Sponsored