Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
According to BNSF customer support, railcar TTGX996830 was supposed to make it's way from Argentine ramp 6M to Phoenix and be in Phoenix 8/28/2022. Anyone have anyway to confirm or deny this?

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
Oracle Ford is showing an Iced Blue Premium with VIN ending in 30069 . Sticker says it's "special order". Can anyone following this thread claim this one or is it now "available"

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Not mine. ☹

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It shows up on the ford.com site if you search inventory. No big deal, I was just wondering.

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone here get their delivery? Seems like a couple of you had something close...

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Not me. My select has been at the El Mirage lot in Phoenix for quite a while waiting for a convoy to the dealership.

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Now that's a bit frustrating! Looking forward to hearing how you all fare with the dealer! Mine scheduled to build week of 10/10 and I'm guessing delivery in early November

gabravo1981

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
My MME GT (ordered 3/8, built 7/25, shipped 7/26) just arrived at Jim Click Ford on 9/15. Waiting on them to call me that it is ready for pick up. They told me 24-72 hours so they can make sure no updates are needed and for them to do their inspection.

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Now that's a bit frustrating! Looking forward to hearing how you all fare with the dealer! Mine scheduled to build week of 10/10 and I'm guessing delivery in early November
I'm a bit concerned with the delays in Phoenix. Since Oracle Ford asked for such an unusually hefty (2k) non-refundable deposit, I asked to have a chance to reconsider if it was too long before the car would be available. They agreed to give me a chance to reconsider if things were looking bleak after 7 months.

I now realize they wrote it in such a way that either party could reconsider. As the delay in moving the MME from Phoenix to Tucson grows longer, we are within 2 weeks of hitting the 7 month deadline. Conceivably the dealership could encourage the convoy drivers to avoid my MME until we hit the 7 month deadline and then try to
renegotiate to above MSRP or sell it to someone else who would pay more.

The next two weeks will be a nail-biter.

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s weird. My deal has a $1,000 deposit and they told me that I could cancel up until it’s been scheduled for production. My order form doesn’t say that though. Only in emails. I’m not looking to cancel anyway. I went with Oracle instead of Click due to the sales tax and the hope that as a smaller dealership they wouldn’t play games and keep their word. Hope this works out for all of us.

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I've got about 200 miles on the MME now and I'm learning the basic feel for single pedal driving and using the lane holding cruise control.
I've set up and tested the NEMA 14-50 outlet/Ford charger system with 20->80 % 6PM to 6AM charge window at home and that's looking good.
I've discovered that the Ford Pass app on the phone is much easier to use for setting up the charging window than trying to set up charging parameters directly on the car display.
I've learned not to worry about the vehicle lights being on when I leave and later walk back into the garage. If you leave your phone and Fob in the house and go back to the garage, you learn that the car shuts of the lights once you leave and turns them back on when you reenter because it senses the phone or Fob.
And I've learned to not be shy about pushing Ford for more information even if it means asking for a Ford help line supervisor to call you back to find out about delays. That seemed to get erroneous location information cleared up a couple of times.

Good luck 🤞.

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sounds like you got your car. How’d it go with Oracle ford? Any surprises?

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
No real surprises. The car looked good and was ready to drive away. The sales person, Mike Mullins, set up my phone to work with the car, made sure I had insurance that would pick up the MME coverage, showed me around the car, gave me two key fobs, and passed me off to The Guy In The Glass Office.

The Guy In The Glass Office had me and The Mrs sign a bunch of times showing we were turning down all the additional warranty stuff they had on offer. He gave us a final price that was several hundred dollars above the agreed upon price, I showed him my pink copy with the real agreed upon price, and I wrote him a check for the real agreed upon price, then drove it home to the NW side of Tucson.

I'm very happy with car so far, and I'm getting pretty comfortable with 1 pedal driving.
Sponsored