Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Has anyone that has received 2.8.2 and had blue cruise working had it stop working? I got the update today and everything worked, then I had to do a sync reboot because CarPlay wasn’t working and now blue cruise has disappeared. Won’t engage on the highway beyond the standard adaptive cruise.

Update: seems to be back working again thankfully.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Just checked the widget. IT. IS. QUEUED!

ReleaseNotes:
Ford Power-Up 2.8.1

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I have a Premium 2021 Job 2 built at the end of July. Received the 2.8.2 update today. It is strange that I still do not see the games that have come out in other versions. Will they come in an update in the future?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I have a Premium 2021 Job 2 built at the end of July. Received the 2.8.2 update today. It is strange that I still do not see the games that have come out in other versions. Will they come in an update in the future?
IIRC I think that might be a Sync update that so far has only been pushed to Job 1s. Think we'll probably get that after the recall is installed for everyone and Job 1s finish catching up with BlueCruise.

Brown1000

First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 MME GTPE
Country flag
I have a 21 GTPE built early July. I took a short trip to the store last night and it downloaded 2.8.2

chuchutrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Select RWD
Country flag
08/21 job 2 select SR RWD and this is my first OTA update ever. Been checking every day for the recall update and all of a sudden after a short drive this morning the car says successfully updated to 2.8.2 🤷‍♂️

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
2.8.2 is a gateway module update, basically the cars router. To change anything on the touch screen you would need an APIM module update. 2.8.3 is an APIM update, if you get that next then you may get the added games and other improvements.

GrayFox

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Just got the 2.8.2 update today.
2021 GT w/o BC with a build date of 08/21

Last edited:

GrayFox

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
08/21 job 2 select SR RWD and this is my first OTA update ever. Been checking every day for the recall update and all of a sudden after a short drive this morning the car says successfully updated to 2.8.2 🤷‍♂️
Same experience. Been checking daily. Just showed up on a short trip to the store.

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
2.8.2 is a gateway module update, basically the cars router. To change anything on the touch screen you would need an APIM module update. 2.8.3 is an APIM update, if you get that next then you may get the added games and other improvements.
As with above posters, I have an early (July) GT build and got 2.8.2 yesterday. Hoping it is indeed a precursor to a 2.8.3 soon/next. Do you know if 2.8.3 will update CarPlay so the EV charger/route planner functionality will work on Apple Maps (it does not now and my theory for those of us who's Apple Maps won't "see the car" is because CarPlay is not up to date yet)?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As with above posters, I have an early (July) GT build and got 2.8.2 yesterday. Hoping it is indeed a precursor to a 2.8.3 soon/next. Do you know if 2.8.3 will update CarPlay so the EV charger/route planner functionality will work on Apple Maps (it does not now and my theory for those of us who's Apple Maps won't "see the car" is because CarPlay is not up to date yet)?
From what I’ve seen in another post, yes 2.8.3 will give you everything you are missing. The added games, multi day scheduling for OTA updates, and EV routing in Apple Maps.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Job 2 2021 built October just got notified of a pending 2.8.2 update. Odd a I have BlueCruise and games but no multi schedule....

Frenzyguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Get ready, after 2.8 2 you will get it's hotfix the day after and the day after 2.8.3, Idk what happened. But I received 2.8.2, yestwrday the hotfix and this morning I got 2.8.3

Stuff is going out fast these days.

nor3bo

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem 4X
Country flag
Get ready, after 2.8 2 you will get it's hotfix the day after and the day after 2.8.3, Idk what happened. But I received 2.8.2, yestwrday the hotfix and this morning I got 2.8.3

Stuff is going out fast these days.
Awesome! I got 2.8.2 a couple of days ago, and the hotfix (22-PU0601-SRV-RC) the day after. Now just waiting for 2.8.3 :D