KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
PAAK was connecting fine (with periodic ~5 second delays) until 3.31.0. PAAK not working this morning. Had to use the code. ???‍♂
Sponsored

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Thanks, I'll have her talk to the iPhone team and see if there is a hardware issue or if Ford needs to update for such.
Try power cycling phone. iOS15 works fine with CarPlay. Ive been beta testing it since it was initially out on my iPhone 12 Pro. It hasn't had any issues.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Of course. Yes, it doesn't appear to be iOS 15 that is the issue.

Try power cycling phone. iOS15 works fine with CarPlay. Ive been beta testing it since it was initially out on my iPhone 12 Pro. It hasn't had any issues.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
Since day 1 with the car, I've never been able to get it to record a journey. I've always had my phone plugged in, connected to AppLink, turned off CarPlay, tried it with CarPlay turned on, etc. Never once has it ever recorded a journey for me :( But I am super looking forward to the trunk button being operational, it's where I put my groceries lol
The good news is you haven't really missed anything ;). I find Journeys to more nuisance than usable info. I don't need a breakdown of when I'm braking too hard or accelerating too fast. I know it happens at every turn and every stoplight ?

Eraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD | SR
Country flag
I am Lucky and still get my 1 phantom message.... maybe it will mark as read with v.3.32.0 for me

Screenshot_20210922-211824_One UI Home.jpg
I was wondering what everyone was talking about with the notification count. I thought everyone was talking about the notification count within the Fordpass app. I was thinking, who the hell uses that dumpster fire for a notification list ? . Now it makes sense why this would be annoying. I assume that is an iOS thing that can't be turned off.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hi, my name is Hector from Hivemind a 3rd party research firm working with Ford. We are looking for people to do a short 10 minute survey about the new Ford Mustang Mach-E, specifically about their opinions on the "frunk". As a thank you for your time, you will receive a $25 electronic Visa gift card. Here is the link: https://echoqual.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b17CqQrrD2AnXvw and if you have any questions, please call me at 424-543-4846 ext 734 or you can reach using the email: [email protected]
Please stop spamming every thread you come across with this.

tbets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
The good news is you haven't really missed anything ;). I find Journeys to more nuisance than usable info. I don't need a breakdown of when I'm braking too hard or accelerating too fast. I know it happens at every turn and every stoplight ?
That's very very true and the same case for me as well ? I'd rather just have fun knowing my driving is one of the furthest things from "efficient"

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I'd hate to jinx it, but has anyone else noticed that this version is way less of a phone battery hog than previous releases? I've had several false positives with previous releases that changed after a day or two, but I've been running it all day today and FordPass isn't even on my list of battery consumers!

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
We are still on 3.29 here in NL, no update available yet in the App Store. Wondering how long it lags behind US App Store.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Were you able to activate Plug and Charge for your car? I had an issue where I couldn't activate Plug and Charge and it turned out that my car wasn't provisioned correctly at the factory and they had to make a special update unique to my car to fix it at a dealership. They also mentioned that this issue would block OTA's. So they fixed it and I then could activate Plug and Charge and also started getting the OTA 1.4 and 1.6.
Mine was also not provisioned at the factory. Consequently and similarly Plug and Charge would not work. FordPass vehicle page listed it as Ford Edge was the initial red flag. Recently (finally) got a case #/ticket Ford Edge removal but they did not fix FordPass- took two and one half weeks.
Did the FSA, but did not fix FordPass.
Replaced telematics module (finally) Tuesday. Plug and charge now works but no OTAs(no 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, etc.) as of now. No SecuriAlert (1.4), but FordPass seems functional now.
Went back to dealership and spoke with Technician today, but he (obviously) knows nothing about powerups. He said he would look into it (they have a hot line to engineering).
Ford, after many phone calls and transfer to this person then to that person and on and on, refused to assist. Always and only said the dealer was the only person who could assist.
As stated above, the dealer techs. know little or nothing about Powerups ( as I told every Ford person with whom talked ).
Powerups come from engineering and have nothing to do with dealer techs.
My concern is with no OTAs and 1.7 coming soon where do I stand? (I am aware that they do not always load sequentially)

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
I'd hate to jinx it, but has anyone else noticed that this version is way less of a phone battery hog than previous releases? I've had several false positives with previous releases that changed after a day or two, but I've been running it all day today and FordPass isn't even on my list of battery consumers!
I was afraid to say anything but I've noticed the same. And also, the car recognized me and unlocked without having to get my phone out and turn the screen on. And then it started without a single no key found message. Wow, I need to buy a Lotto ticket! And then knock on some wood.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Mine was also not provisioned at the factory. Consequently and similarly Plug and Charge would not work. FordPass vehicle page listed it as Ford Edge was the initial red flag. Recently (finally) got a case #/ticket Ford Edge removal but they did not fix FordPass- took two and one half weeks.
Did the FSA, but did not fix FordPass.
Replaced telematics module (finally) Tuesday. Plug and charge now works but no OTAs(no 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, etc.) as of now. No SecuriAlert (1.4), but FordPass seems functional now.
Went back to dealership and spoke with Technician today, but he (obviously) knows nothing about powerups. He said he would look into it (they have a hot line to engineering).
Ford, after many phone calls and transfer to this person then to that person and on and on, refused to assist. Always and only said the dealer was the only person who could assist.
As stated above, the dealer techs. know little or nothing about Powerups ( as I told every Ford person with whom talked ).
Powerups come from engineering and have nothing to do with dealer techs.
My concern is with no OTAs and 1.7 coming soon where do I stand? (I am aware that they do not always load sequentially)
Maybe (hopefully) they already loaded the latest software on your car at the dealership in which case you wouldn't get those OTAs after they fixed it. Or you just have to wait until you get the OTA since you only had it replaced on Tuesday. I didn't get my OTAs right away after getting the software fix. There's not really a way to request them from the car. No way to easily know until for sure until 1.7 comes out.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The release notes say that AppLink will no longer be required to record Journeys, which is good because AppLink doesn't work if you use CarPlay. But the only options I see for Journey Recording are still just Automatically via AppLink or OFF.

1632336382493.png
My Journeys is working fine for me now and I use Car Play all the time.