OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
You might want to call your dealer to see if they have different information. Mine said that my GT has been built and staged. ETA to the dealer is mid October. No change in the ford.com progress page or in FordPass app.
I am assuming your dealer got the info from their vehicle visibility report. So no sign of a chip delay apparently, interesting.
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I am assuming your dealer got the info from their vehicle visibility report. So no sign of a chip delay apparently, interesting.
My dealer did not have any information on if it was waiting for a chip or not. The fact that The dealer could see that it was built but the Ford website still shows that it's scheduled means there is different information available depending on who is looking for it.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
When did you see the activate button and does the tracker say built?
The Ford order tracker website does not say built. I assume it's waiting until it gets whatever parts its missing and is cleared to ship. What do you mean by the activate button?

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
The Ford order tracker website does not say built. I assume it's waiting until it gets whatever parts its missing and is cleared to ship. What do you mean by the activate button?
In the Ford Pass app, there will be a button show up that says “activate”. It is how you activate and load your personally settings once you receive the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Build Week of Aug. 23rd Group BC802491-7729-4411-83A3-9991C394E344

ChaseSun

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
This post is to track each others progress for build week Aug 23rd.

The window sticker button has shown up on the Ford tracker website but fails to bring up a sticker just yet. Anyone else have a working window sticker for next week's builds?
How do I get VIN for my MEGT? I have an 8 digit order no., but no VIN in order details that I can find.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
How do I get VIN for my MEGT? I have an 8 digit order no., but no VIN in order details that I can find.
I got mine from my dealer.

supared

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
You might want to call your dealer to see if they have different information. Mine said that my GT has been built and staged. ETA to the dealer is mid October. No change in the ford.com progress page or in FordPass app.
Mine said she will have an update tomorrow.

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
In the Ford Pass app, there will be a button show up that says “activate”. It is how you activate and load your personally settings once you receive the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Build Week of Aug. 23rd Group BC802491-7729-4411-83A3-9991C394E344
Same for me - My shows "Production Date" of 8/26. Ordered on June 11, 2021. Reserved in January 2021. MY dealer is not telling me that mine is delayed but I did get an email from Ford about the delay which is likely why the VIN Tracker is showing "ETA End Date" of October 27, 2021. I am not sure what value it is to "Activate Vehicle" right now.

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
If you have a VIN then you should be able to get a window sticker.

ordered mine 4/28
Built week 7/17
Built 7/21
On hold for Chip
Shipped 8/11
Estimated delivery shows 9/3-9/9
But zero updates on palsap. Or VV.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Pretty sure that window stickers aren’t available until shortly before the production week. I have my VIN and there is no window sticker available yet. Converted my reservation into an order on 4/27, production week 9/27.

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Pretty sure that window stickers aren’t available until shortly before the production week. I have my VIN and there is no window sticker available yet. Converted my reservation into an order on 4/27, production week 9/27.
I got one on the SegFYI.com site. https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
The window sticker showed up on Thursday. My Tesla-owning buddies are baffled why I'm so excited about it.
it's because they can get their Tesla in 6 weeks and not 6 months

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I am not sure what value it is to "Activate Vehicle" right now.
No value except that satisfaction of pushing a button that does nothing. ?
It does seem to indicate the car is alive but with this chip shortage not sure it aligns with completed like it use to.

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
What’s your vin?
Sponsored