Have you been Coal Rolled?

Have you been ā€œCoal Rolledā€ while driving your MMe?

• Total voters

Kevin P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MMEGT - sold, '23 BMW i4 M50, various others
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Last time it happened to me I was driving my Shelby GT500. The driver was a younger guy and seemed kind of shocked when I rolled down the window and screamed obscenities at him ROFL. And yes, he absolutely 100% did it on purpose to irritate me. Did the same to a BMW a 1/2 mile before.
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
First day with MME and a truck attempted to coal roll me at an intersection. I say attempt as he was going the other way and the wind was in my favor going away from me.
Wait, he was going the opposite direction?

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Y'all act like it tarnished your paint job. Who cares! Blow them a kiss and move on. I live in the country and they do this to everyone. Don't feel so special ?

By this logic I must have been "catalytic convertered" by all the ICE mustangs trying to race me. ?

Last edited:

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
LOL, had it happen on a bike and at a protest, just a sign of dumbassery on their part. Yet to happen in the MME but just a matter of time, get compliments mostly. ā€˜Merica.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
The annual MOT test here in the UK would soon sort out this lot as if there is any smoke at all from a diesel car when tested is an instant fail which is as it should be. Also a fail if the DPF has been deleted or cut out from the exhaust system. See attached pages 7-9.

Attachments

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
A male in a Porsche pulled up beside me at a stop light. I just kinda felt how he was moving his car to be first that this is just what he was looking to do. I looked over, smiled, he did the same. I thought really, Iā€™m a chick! So, I did, we were side by side until the road narrowed into single lane and I did back off after reaching 65 cuz it wasnā€™t worth what could been a bad situation. My thought was, the head between his legs is very small! Plus he probably didnā€™t even know what I was driving, I just have an awesome looking Mache.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Coal rolling in these parts is getting the attention it deserves. Local cops will pull you over if witnessed and write you a hefty summons.
Last time it happened to me I was downstate heading to the beach with my wife in her Smart convertible (don't knock it till you've driven one!) with the top down! fortunately for us there was a local cop in an unmarked car right behind us and he pulled the truck and us over. After he spoke with the driver of the truck he came to us and asked if we wanted to press charges. I asked why and he stated it was a criminal offense in the town of Ocean City to purposely "roll coal" at someone and the charge was vehicular assault. We watched happily as the driver was put in cuffs and hauled away, and no we did not press charges, he was arrested for being an idiot to the cop!

Tony

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
First day with MME and a truck attempted to coal roll me at an intersection. I say attempt as he was going the other way and the wind was in my favor going away from me.
So, you say first day with the MME and your profile lists a 22 California AWD, is this what you were driving? ?

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Meh never been coal rolled. Iā€™ve had several people wanna race. Iā€™ve humored one of them.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
A male in a Porsche pulled up beside me at a stop light. I just kinda felt how he was moving his car to be first that this is just what he was looking to do. I looked over, smiled, he did the same. I thought really, Iā€™m a chick! So, I did, we were side by side until the road narrowed into single lane and I did back off after reaching 65 cuz it wasnā€™t worth what could been a bad situation. My thought was, the head between his legs is very small! Plus he probably didnā€™t even know what I was driving, I just have an awesome looking Mache.
Lmao that awkward feeling when you realize you acted the same way he didā€¦ ?

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
He gets coal rolled at 5:59 if you havenā€™t seen this range test. Personally I never knew what it was until this video.

I kinda think that was less of a coal roll and more of a normal diesel acceleration - that guy disappeared and the MME was already doing 70
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK