How will you mod your Mach-E?

SSman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3
Country flag
Are there any aftermarket companies we know are working on parts for the Mach-E?

Scufflegrit

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 BMW X1, '15 BMW 328d, '18 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm torn between 26" rims and a plastic Jesus for the dash. I couldn't get both because I don't think Jesus would approve of the lack of humility and disregard of efficiency that the 26's would flaunt.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Floor mats would be nice. Weathertech probably won't have anything ready for a while I'm guessing. That and the clear bra would be my choices for now. For my Clarity I got Tuxmat floor liners. They have held up well 2 years later, but taking them out for cleaning is not very practical as they have multiple clips to hold them in place. They do cover every single square inch of the floor though.

JYC78

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3, RX350
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Definitely wheels, tint, clear bra and maybe roof rack and stripes. Have there been renders showing different modifications?

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
First thing I'm going to do is remove the batteries to lessen the weight. Probably will just put in a gas tank instead, or I might just put a few Duracell's in.
This made me laugh to the point of almost spitting out my coffee. Nice job. By the way I would think Energizer though, since they keep going and going and going....

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
This made me laugh to the point of almost spitting out my coffee. Nice job. By the way I would think Energizer though, since they keep going and going and going....
You laugh, but when I was at dinner talking to my older sis' and my pops, my pops knew it was electric, but when my sister asked what engine was in it and I said, "It's electric", she had all kinds of questions, like "does it still have a gas tank". I think the average Joe / Jane might, in fact, think this thing has a gas tank.

CobraKaiSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro, CX-9
Country flag
not a fan of the wheels but also not a fan of spending a lot of money! I really like black wheels and the premium I'm getting doesn't come with black wheels. when I was younger I would plasti dip but I think I'm over that now so we'll see if there are affordable aftermarket black wheels after it comes out

SuperOcean

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus
Country flag
What kind of mods have people been doing with Teslas? Probably see a lot of overlap there.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I missed the 1st Edition run, so I’ll probably get a full wrap, similar colour to Carbonised Grey, but only if I can’t wrap just the wheel arches in an exact paint match.

I might look into some 20in aftermarket rims... I don’t mind sacrificing a bit of range.

I came across this video recently... it’sa couple months old, but interesting chat with Ford here where they touch on how they might sell or offer subscriptions to over the air mod packages for the MME... jump to around 11.04

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Does anyone in here have experience with old clear bras?
Do they yellow/flake/peel?
have you tried to remove them and been successful?

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
not a fan of the wheels but also not a fan of spending a lot of money! I really like black wheels and the premium I'm getting doesn't come with black wheels. when I was younger I would plasti dip but I think I'm over that now so we'll see if there are affordable aftermarket black wheels after it comes out
I'm hoping that Ford will offer up some cheap wheel options like GM did with my Camaro's and the Vette I had configured but opted out for for now.
Sponsored