OP
pb3

pb3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Toyota 4Runner, MME Premium AWD ER (order accepted!)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I posted this on the Order list as well. @pb3 Did you get a email like this today?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
No, I didn't although it's definitely in the system. Many people have reported inconsistent weirdness when emails come from Ford.

Did you reserve through your dealer originally?

Last edited:

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
@pb3 No I reserved Online, I guess those details got forwarded to my dealer and that's why they called me.

OP
OP
pb3

pb3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No I reserved Online, I guess those details got forwarded to my dealer and that's why they called me.
Ah. Things are beginning to make more sense. It seems as if, like myself, you reserved through a dealer, they "own" the entire customer experience, including informing the customer about progress through the process.

My dashboard at "owner.ford.com" never showed my reservation number, nor is there a progress tracker. I got that via my dealer. Luckily, they seem to be one of the better ones.

That also perhaps explains the slightly different order sequence numbers. Mine's a bit lower, being a day earlier, and yours has the 'V' appended which may indicate a customer-placed WBDO order. We'll be able to validate this once more orders get entered into the tracker.

Last edited:

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
I initially talked to a sales rep that mistakenly told me there might be MSRP "Adjustments" and no X-plan, because it's a in demand performance car. I was then contacted by Andrew Mullenix the inventory manager who corrected that and assured me that there would be no ADMs and that the Ford A/Z/X plans would be accepted for anybody with reservations. I would double check by calling up the guy since it won't hurt. He read me the options and I told him what I wanted and he input it into the order bank. There was no additional deposit required because they use reservation deposit to place the order.
I talked to "Shawn" who said no ADM and no additional deposit. I just hope the reservation number is not dropped as I am changing dealers and others are saying that a new order puts you at the back of the line.

OP
OP
pb3

pb3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I talked to "Shawn" who said no ADM and no additional deposit. I just hope the reservation number is not dropped as I am changing dealers and others are saying that a new order puts you at the back of the line.
Someone had posted earlier that you can change dealers while preserving your reservation and order numbers.

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
@jeffdawgfan I hope you the best, I'm not sure what happens if you change dealers. I momentarily was looking to change dealerships when I thought there would be ADMs, however I was luckily contacted with corrected info. See if someone at Mall of GA Ford that has access to the internal order bank, can find your reservation and keep it intact while placing your order.

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Am I the first confirmed submitted online order??

My order number is the same as my reservation number - 10024xxx

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is this the first 'confirmed' submitted order? order sent to dealer

Reactions: pb3

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I still am not able to move it to stage 2 and my dealer said on the 30th I will get an email from Ford. Wonder if who can convert are model based?

Bdunn

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Explorer XLT, 2018 Ecosport Titanium,
Occupation
Aviation Consultant
Country flag
Just confirmed my order as well. As an FYI, while I did not change my dealer, I did change from Select to Premium trim levels and changed the color. The reservation number and order number did not change.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My First Edition Reservation did not seem to have any "options". Didn't see a means to change trim level or add the "interior protection package".

Not a huge deal since I wasn't going to change trim level, but I went through with the order without the interior protection package anyways.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Am I the first confirmed submitted online order??

My order number is the same as my reservation number - 10024xxx

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is this the first 'confirmed' submitted order? mymustang2
Maybe . . . I was about 15 minutes after you I think. I never got the email from Ford, I just went to the site and it was open. My order number is the same as my reservation number too. I did then get the email below.

02E7D248-8D51-47DC-AA3E-2190611E995F.jpeg

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My First Edition Reservation did not seem to have any "options". Didn't see a means to change trim level or add the "interior protection package".

Not a huge deal since I wasn't going to change trim level, but I went through with the order without the interior protection package anyways.
No options for us FE buyers. Didn't even get to order floor mats!

• Wow

utena

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
370z
Country flag
I checked my account of ford.
Different from total MSRP $1,000 ... Is this the ADM?
It's time to change to another dealer...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Is this the first 'confirmed' submitted order? star ford ADM
Sponsored

Last edited: