GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Took a stab at starting a tracking list for those that are having issues. Hopefully this can provide us some data on how common these are (in one form). Please feel free to respond with added requests on here as well.

I also have no idea how to embed this on here so its visual, so I've included the google link instead.

Issues List Tracker Link
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Took a stab at starting a tracking list for those that are having issues. Hopefully this can provide us some data on how common these are (in one form). Please feel free to respond with added requests on here as well.

I also have no idea how to embed this on here so its visual, so I've included the google link instead.

Issues List Tracker Link
This is a great start. I hope everyone will please respond to this whether you are having issues or your car is working perfectly!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Issues List Tracker Link
Two ore items to add:
1) Door or other panel misalignments
2) Trouble connecting to home network

Once we have responded to this, is there a way to edit our entries? Shouldn't we identify ourselves on it?

OP
OP
GoosePond08

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Two ore items to add:
1) Door or other panel misalignments
2) Trouble connecting to home network

Once we have responded to this, is there a way to edit our entries? Shouldn't we identify ourselves on it?
I selected to allow editing, give it a try. Hopefully it does. I didn't want to require anyone to put personal information if they werent comfortable.

OP
OP
GoosePond08

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
If anyone knows how to publish the chart so it visually stays updated on the forum, please let me know? For example...here is what the results show currently. However this is just a clipping of the chart image, i'd like to link it so it continues to update.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Issues and Concerns Tracker List - Polling Survey via Google 1613569914407

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
If anyone knows how to publish the chart so it visually stays updated on the forum, please let me know? For example...here is what the results show currently. However this is just a clipping of the chart image, i'd like to link it so it continues to update.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Issues and Concerns Tracker List - Polling Survey via Google 1613569914407
Try reaching out to @Administrator. They have some great tools for doing this sort of thing within the Forum software.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Please send me the link to the chart. Thank you.