Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for the pdf. I'm in the same boat as you. 50/50 on trying the install vs putting it in the marketplace with a hefty discount to see if there's any interest.
How much would you want for it?
Sponsored

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE AWD Premium SR
Country flag
Purchased mine back in August of 2022. I luckily saved a copy of v3 of his installation instructions. Not sure if these are the most up to date, but I also have not installed my pony yet. Still stilling in my garage!
Thank you, sir! This is very helpful

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks for the pdf. I'm in the same boat as you. 50/50 on trying the install vs putting it in the marketplace with a hefty discount to see if there's any interest.
Same here. Didn't get my car til the the end of October so I was waiting for spring to install it. Now I am at the point of do I bother for it to fall apart or just get some of my $ back on it.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
How much would you want for it?
$125, which would include shipping to your USA location. If interested, PM me. Thanks

****SOLD*****

Last edited:

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
Apparently ford stepped in an took the license, whatever that means.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Does anyone have a the smoothed LED version (you don't see the dots) that are looking to offload? I don't care if it's 4k or 6k. If so PM me.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Does anyone have a the smoothed LED version (you don't see the dots) that are looking to offload? I don't care if it's 4k or 6k. If so PM me.
Try a DM to Connoisseurr. He had one to unload.

itzbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium ER AWD
Country flag
havent installed mine yet, according to his old post, I have a 6k. i'm still undecided on whether i want to install it, it's yours for $275 shipped if you want. alternatively, if you can meet me in Brooklyn NY, i'll knock $25 off. i don't think it's the smooth version though. LMK.

Last edited:

KilroyMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Grabber Blue MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
havent installed mine yet, according to his old post, I have a 6k. i'm still undecided on whether i want to install it, it's yours for $200 shipped if you want. alternatively, if you can meet me in Brooklyn NY, i'll knock $25 off. i don't think it's the smooth version though. LMK.
Awesome thanks. I already have the dotted version so looking to move to smooth. If you can confirm smooth ( you can wire it to a power source and it will light up), I'd be interested.

I hooked mine up to something like this and it lit up.

inShareplus 12V Power Supply, 12 Voltage 2A 24W Switching Power Supply, Drive, Power Adapter, AC 110V to 12 Volt Power Supply for LED Strip Light with 5.5/2.1mm DC Female Barrel Connector https://a.co/d/6DbcPwp

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
I'm not sure if it's already been posted here, but I bought the one from here a few months ago...

https://ev-vida.store/products/must...78995&pr_ref_pid=6867251953715&pr_seq=uniform

...and so far it has been working great. I also got the rear one that works as a middle break light and it's not been any problem at all either, so far anyway. :D
Did you do the installation yourself? I saw they have a video about installing the rear one - looks like a bit of a pain but doable. I wish they had a video showing the front, because I've heard that can be a lot more involved and I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of that.
Sponsored