John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Looks like the order bank didn't open up at midnight EDT! Try again in the morning!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Looks like the order bank didn't open up at midnight EDT! Try again in the morning!
Still not open at 4:30 am. At least for me. Will have to try again later. No email either.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Same here in Massachusetts
Same here, I assume I should be checking my reservation online and go from there? Very confusing on where the next step should take place. I am hesitant to call the dealer and waste my time with them.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Same here, I assume I should be checking my reservation online and go from there? Very confusing on where the next step should take place. I am hesitant to call the dealer and waste my time with them.
Shouldn't be confusing: If we didn't know they opened today you'd get the e-mail on Monday and know right where to go.

Its only "confusing" because we have these forums here where every scrap of info, leaked info, and misinformation is discussed and debated within an inch of its life.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Shouldn't be confusing: If we didn't know they opened today you'd get the e-mail on Monday and know right where to go.

Its only "confusing" because we have these forums here where every scrap of info, leaked info, and misinformation is discussed and debated within an inch of its life.
BUT ISN'T IT FUN !!!!!!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
No email here either. I have a long day tied up in Zoom meetings and really hoped to place my order this morning. I tried checking in via my reservation but it still has the old pricing information and says:
"Your Reservation has been placed. As soon as final pricing is available for your acceptance, you will be invited to complete the order and progress to step 2, ‘Order Placed’."

I guess we're all waiting for that mystery email.

I'll check in with the person on the Mach E Club to see how he got his so early. We know one person ordered theirs through their dealer. He may have as well.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
No email here either. I have a long day tied up in Zoom meetings and really hoped to place my order this morning. I tried checking in via my reservation but it still has the old pricing information and says:
"Your Reservation has been placed. As soon as final pricing is available for your acceptance, you will be invited to complete the order and progress to step 2, ‘Order Placed’."

I guess we're all waiting for that mystery email.

I'll check in with the person on the Mach E Club to see how he got his so early. We know one person ordered theirs through their dealer. He may have as well.
June 30th, reservation customers notified. But was released today. We have a mystery afoot! It's there somewhere. :cool:

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
I just keep refreshing on my reservation page, waiting for a magical button to appear for me to convert...

Le sigh.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
On with the "Help Desk" now. Was hoping to try to convert to an FE from Premium. Said they would not be available except to those that have reserved for now. Also indicated that the Order Banks would open anytime between now and Tuesday and that we would be getting an email (which we already knew). She could not provide a good timeline.
Sponsored