Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Easy now - this game is a Ford of Europe thing. They have their own software developers over there, and aren’t responsible for your lack of BlueCruise in Indiana. Which I think you’ll be underwhelmed with, at least in its current iteration - that is, unless you drive only arrow-straight highways and/or find constant small jerks from side to side relaxing. ?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I’m trying to figure out if this is a serious thing they want to roll out, or just a joke.

Like, why would they use CarPlay. You can only have certain types of apps on CarPlay and games is 100% not one of them.

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Easy now - this game is a Ford of Europe thing. They have their own software developers over there, and aren’t responsible for your lack of BlueCruise in Indiana. Which I think you’ll be underwhelmed with, at least in its current iteration - that is, unless you drive only arrow-straight highways and/or find constant small jerks from side to side relaxing. ?
No joke, I can’t stand bluecruise. It’s like playing pinball, but like, with your body. Was cool the first few times I used it but the shine wore off quick.

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Exactly. BC also reminds me of driving with a brand new driver, first time on the highway, and their point of focus is 5 feet in front of the car…

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Guys - this is a European educational game. It’s like the math games our kids get / got in elementary school. Maybe we’ll get it, maybe not. But it’s not worth anyone’s antipathy.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Exactly. BC also reminds me of driving with a brand new driver, first time on the highway, and their point of focus is 5 feet in front of the car…
Not to mention, the driver awareness nanny thing is VERY sensitive, at least on mine. I’m all for proper head and eye tracking for safe driving but I was staring straight ahead and it kept yelling at me. Had a mask and hat on so maybe it didn’t like that.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Um:
Furthermore, other components within Mach-E allow it to interact with its passengers to guide them, and vice versa. Some of the Mach-E functions that operate during the escape room game are the electric seats, hands-free tailgate, air conditioning system and headlights.
So people with Selects or California Route 1's cannot play it due to no heated seats and no hands-free tailgate!? LOL

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag