Ajax

First Name
Ajax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue 4x Extended
Country flag
Confirmed. A big dealer in the Minneapolis / St Paul has over 10 un-reserved MMEs available on their website. All with ADM though 😂🤣
Which one? Just curious. I went through Freeway Ford in Bloomington and they only have 1 (with $5k ADM).
Sponsored

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
100s of 22 and 23 in stock within 60 miles of my area. Not sure how many of them are unclaimed.

I think unlike Tesla, if you click on all of them, they are probably all green window sticker so unless the buyer cancels, it's already spoken for.

Dealers can remove them from showing up, but some might be lazy (mine never showed up and I checked daily).

I looked at a local dealer and all were green stickers, and not that there isn't more inventory (I'm sure there is now with this tax credit issue, economy, interest rates, etc), but I don't think the supply problem is at Tesla levels yet where I saw 0 Model Ys earlier within 200 miles, but now, I'm seeing closer to 200 in multiple markets.

That and $7.5k off in Dec for Tesla can't be helping buyers of Tesla cars debating what to do.

Last edited:

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
They best get out the feather dusters. And man I bet GM can't get its $30ish thousand Equinox to market fast enough. Sure, not the same performance as many MME variants but the average consumer won't care when (if?) the Equinox beats the MME on price and charging speed. Range seems to be about the same.

Competition is good. Oh and let us not forget, Ford itself might eat some MME lunch with its newly announced $20ish crossover in March. Update: That vehicle only appears to be for the EU market 😕

I have high doubts GM will get $30kish Equinox out there soon since they tend to launch with the highest trim ones first and just seems like common sense to build more expensive versions first (like Hummer EV). There seems to be a lot of charging problems with GM EVs at the moment from vids I've seen so there is still a big learning curve I'd guess. More competition is good for consumers.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I just called locally until someone said "No ADM on orders". Happened on the 3rd dealer. But that topic is a thing of the past.

Course, we had those "NO ADM!" ads, but there is $1k paint protection, $800 wheel locks, $300 racing stripe ;)

Last edited:

Kevin P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MMEGT - sold, '23 BMW i4 M50, various others
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s not just Ford. My wife wanted to look at a Volvo XC90 PHEV. Found one online at a dealer about 100 miles away. Turns out, it was a customer order.
BMW does the same thing, customer ordered cars that are not actually available show up in dealer inventory. I also found that the BMW dealer had cars that were available but not on the website at all. In short, it doesn't appear to be reliable for any carmaker.

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Where I live, 2021 GTs are selling at $53k+, maybe just get a 2021 GT instead of 2023 car, you won't regret it.

DustyShades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWD Ex Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yep. This has been happening in Texas since late November. Right now I only see a 2022 tech select in DFW and some 2023 Premium with car price tag under $55k. Many 2022 and 2023 ER and GT.

I had a select but I ended up with a Premium AWD ER. Premium is definitely way better. ER is a must have for me. 2022 CR1 is still under $55k and I saw a red one a week or two ago.
Where are you seeing this in DFW? I read your post last night and went to every dealer website in the DFW area and could not find available premium RWD SR Mach e available at MSRP

Mark II

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
At my local Ford dealership in Orange County, CA they have 5 sitting on the lot. Im sure they all have ADM, but I have never seen more than 1 on their lot since the car launched.

OP
OP

MachHunter

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E... I hope soon.
Country flag
Course, we had those "NO ADM!" ads, but there is $1k paint protection, $800 wheel locks, $300 racing stripe ;)
My favorite was a year and a half ago before my order I found a ZERO ADM deal on a 22 Select where every other dealer in the area wanted $5k on top. But when you added the dealer “improvements’ they were $6k. Best add-on… free oil changes for the first 5 years. When I pointed out no oil and asked if they would make an adjustment, they said “fluids”. So the worlds most costly wiper fluid.

I’m thinking hard about that 22 Select RWD and some seat covers. But with my luck the fed will come around and declare the Mach and Lyric SUVs. Farleys tweets have me unsure as my Mach travels this way on a train. What to do…

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
At my local Ford dealership in Orange County, CA they have 5 sitting on the lot. Im sure they all have ADM, but I have never seen more than 1 on their lot since the car launched.
Bet you they have at least $10K ADM.

My Upland and Chino Hills dealers have a few on the lot and are asking $10K -$15K.

Of course, that's what they are asking...

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Bet you they have at least $10K ADM.

My Upland and Chino Hills dealers have a few on the lot and are asking $10K -$15K.

Of course, that's what they are asking...
Ive found through the power of negotiation that those markups will disappear or at the very least decrease. Do your research, see how long they have sat on the lot, and be upfront with the deal you want to make. Worst they can do is refuse and you walk out.

EVnewbie3000

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So has anyone actually seen or heard of dealer selling below MSRP on a ‘23 yet? Other than with A/Z plan of course. Xplan doesn’t qualify for ‘23 MMEs.

i wonder if thats even possible since their invoice price=MSRP

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
So has anyone actually seen or heard of dealer selling below MSRP on a ‘23 yet? Other than with A/Z plan of course. Xplan doesn’t qualify for ‘23 MMEs.

i wonder if thats even possible since their invoice price=MSRP
I have not, however this is the time of year when manufactures need to sell all 22 stock. They are very motivated to make good deals on 22’s vs. 23’s.