Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
Got Lucky like someone else had mentioned. I was waiting on a Premium without a scheduled build date and a First Edition became available at a different dealer. I guess this isn’t the thread for it but keep a look out. Oh she’s real...and she’s spectacular.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! 1613139162274
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Picked mine up 2/12/21
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! 20210214_141604

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
Recommendation: check with your local dealers as they might take deliveries of a Mach-e where the person that ordered backed out.
I had a GT reserved and randomly looked at my dealer’s site on Friday 1/29 and saw a Mach-e listed. After the delay email fiasco, the person who originally ordered got an Audi and I was in the right place at the right time. It is a First Edition and was nice enough and fast enough to make me pull the trigger and stop waiting for the GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Registry & Stats [Enter Yours]! 20210214_141604

Nice car! Congrats!!! Is this the one from Dean Sellers? I heard they had a cancellation (still waiting on mine).

sldave84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
Nice car! Congrats!!! Is this the one from Dean Sellers? I heard they had a cancellation (still waiting on mine).
Thanks! No, I got it from Royal Oak Ford. It seems there is a lot of opportunities for folks to find cancelled MMEs like I did

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations on the mach e's. Mine is strolling around the country looking for her home in Illinois.