kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Ive also removed the 12v issue so as not to make it redundant and sincecit belongs with the other thread
Sponsored

OP
OP

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Badger_Prof can you confirm the front door can open from outside if the 12v is dead

Also you say that the profile recognizes your phone but what if you and your wife are in the car but shes in the driver seat does it switch to her or stay with you? Does that work?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I looked at the thread and its mostly hardware so we can make this the software bugs/missing features. So things like the screen whine, wind noise, drivetrain issues wont go here.
The admins here will move this thread to the proper section when they get around to it. It’s not an issue. I only posted that because some font know the issues area exists.

I have no issues with the MME, everything is exactly as promised too. How? I have no car. Yet. ;)

OP
OP

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The admins here will move this thread to the proper section when they get around to it. It’s not an issue. I only posted that because some font know the issues area exists.

I have no issues with the MME, everything is exactly as promised too. How? I have no car. Yet. ;)
Ya i only started this thread because I realized fro. watching hours ofcwebinars that there were some discrepencies between what was explained snd what we got. Obviously these are all things that will be fixed but like amy engineering/software/it dept. I figure we should keep track. Obviously some hardware issues can be software related but we'll determine that as we go along. @Administrator when you have a chance please move this to the right section and make it a wiki so others can contribute. I think everyone understands what i am trying to do and the difference between this thread and the other one.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Don't forget you can go into the general settings and submit feedback, I have done that for the Sirius XM presets not sticking, there is a radio button option for that exact issue that you can pre-select. We should make sure everyone on this forum submits feedback for anything they find.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
To me, instrumental display electrical whining and wind noise from glass roof are the two biggest issues. Surely everyone has different priorities.
Have you measured this? I have and have gotten pretty much nothing. 39 dBA at the screen but my Snyology backup -- in sleep mode -- is slightly louder. To get a measurement from the screen I had to dig out a better sound meter because the cheap one I usually use only goes down to 40 dB.

Haven't heard any noise from the Panoramic roof and haven't tried to measure it. Most of the noise seems to be road noise. I say this because the sound level stayed in the 60s regardless of whether I was going 60 MPH or 80 MPH.

OP
OP

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I haven't been able to activate Connected Services and I don't think I'm alone.
Added! Also my brain is a bit fuzzy, was there supposed to be a bug reporting tool?
Also I'll add the blue bar @JamieGeek reported even though we dont know yet if its a glitch. If it turns out that its not, I'll remove it.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
The electric frunk opening has been previously stated to be delayed due to regulatory restrictions. Presumably the same ones that forced the frunk divider to be hastily added. IOW, we're waiting for the government to catch up to Ford on that one.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Rear row led ambient lighting and two-toned steering wheel.
There is no ambient lighting for the rear seats? Nothing in the doors or foot wells? Are the lights there but there is a software issue or are the actual lights missing? Seems strange since every photo still shows ambient lighting through out and the MME screen shows ambient lighting for the rear.

Last edited:

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
there is an issue page that is a wiki page, that is stickied to the issues list, that's been there a while now. I took the unique issues out from this thread and put them over there, and put a header on here.

It's pretty important to keep "things I want"/"things I thought would be there but aren't" separate from "things that don't work that should work" because the former is as much "for the future" while the latter is "things we expect to be fixed."

I'm also, shortly after posting this, going to find the other, long-standing "things I want to see in the future" page and link it here since I'm pretty sure that one isn't a wiki and this one is, so I think this is the smarter place to keep that info.

OP
OP

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
there is an issue page that is a wiki page, that is stickied to the issues list, that's been there a while now. I took the unique issues out from this thread and put them over there, and put a header on here.

It's pretty important to keep "things I want"/"things I thought would be there but aren't" separate from "things that don't work that should work" because the former is as much "for the future" while the latter is "things we expect to be fixed."

I'm also, shortly after posting this, going to find the other, long-standing "things I want to see in the future" page and link it here since I'm pretty sure that one isn't a wiki and this one is, so I think this is the smarter place to keep that info.
Lol so youre basically disecting this thread and puting them in different threads. Fine with me.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Lol so youre basically disecting this thread and puting them in different threads. Fine with me.
no, I'm respecting the existing thread that was there, stickied, in the right part of the forum, before yours in the interests of not making one hundred different threads for new people to have to deal with.

to be honest, I'd rather this thread just go away, since there's almost nothing here when you back out the issues that are already on the existing issues thread.... "missing features" and "there but not working features" is a fine line. but I thought it would be rude as f to just wipe out the whole initial post and replace it with "duplicate see here" so in the interests of respecting your post, I tried to find a line. this post was also an excuse to have someone to keep the "here's other threads on future features" list since that really should have been somewhere.

OP
OP

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
no, I'm respecting the existing thread that was there, stickied, in the right part of the forum, before yours in the interests of not making one hundred different threads for new people to have to deal with.

to be honest, I'd rather this thread just go away, since there's almost nothing here when you back out the issues that are already on the existing issues thread.... "missing features" and "there but not working features" is a fine line. but I thought it would be rude as f to just wipe out the whole initial post and replace it with "duplicate see here" so in the interests of respecting your post, I tried to find a line. this post was also an excuse to have someone to keep the "here's other threads on future features" list since that really should have been somewhere.
if you feel its redundant you can remove it, i just felt there was a gap in which certain isdue were not documented and other threads not being updated