kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Seems like I have a lot of battery degradation for only one year, down 3.5%?!?
FC67D126-4437-467A-948E-5EFC09D712B6.png
It's also showing an SoH of 96.5% for me (built November 2020). There's 14k miles on the odometer, and while I do DCFC a fair amount, it's mostly 50kW chargers. I park it in an underground garage where it stays fairly cool for most of the year, and I rarely keep the SoC over 90% for more than a couple days (since I don't have home charging, it usually sits between 40-75% most of the time). Hopefully the number isn't measured very accurately (i.e., taking into account temperature, internal resistance, etc etc), because this is indeed quite a large drop in health.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
It's also showing an SoH of 96.5% for me (built November 2020). There's 14k miles on the odometer, and while I do DCFC a fair amount, it's mostly 50kW chargers. I park it in an underground garage where it stays fairly cool for most of the year, and I rarely keep the SoC over 90% for more than a couple days (since I don't have home charging, it usually sits between 40-75% most of the time). Hopefully the number isn't measured very accurately (i.e., taking into account temperature, internal resistance, etc etc), because this is indeed quite a large drop in health.
An interesting observation I have made over the last several days is that despite the SoH staying at 96.5%, I have seen the kWh to empty/SoC% equal 68kWh a few times when it was 25-30C. I however full charged to 100% overnight and when I checked the kWh to empty, it never showed 68kWh, it was always 66-67.

As it stands, I have no idea if I have the extra kWh unlocked or not. My father-in-law has the same spec Mach-E as I do and we purchased within 2-weeks of each other. I will have to check his car to see if the battery SoH is also showing around 96.5%.

Tim H

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ionic
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After getting the latest updates (22S41 & 22S29) over wifi a few days ago I charged my 2021 GT model to 100% for an upcoming trip. To my surprise, the estimated range is 281 miles. I've never seen an estimate over 270 before.

IMG_1285.PNG

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
After getting the latest updates (22S41 & 22S29) over wifi a few days ago I charged my 2021 GT model to 100% for an upcoming trip. To my surprise, the estimated range is 281 miles. I've never seen an estimate over 270 before.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2021 Mach-E received 91 kWh upgrade (useable at 100% SoC) IMG_1285.PNG
Same with mine. My GOM (projected to 100%) had only ticked over the 270 EPA range once last year. But for the last few weeks it's been projecting to 281.

Hard to say whether that really means the usable battery is 91 kWh now or not. The recent history of outside temps and driving speeds make the biggest difference in the GOM, and both have been favorable for me lately. It's entirely possible that nothing changed with the car and the GOM is just reflecting the recent favorable conditions. It's also possible that one of the recent updates simply tweaked the GOM algorithm a little. I know the GOM is no more than an estimate anyway. And of course it'll plummet again as winter kicks in.

However, my MPK mileage (mi/kWh) seems to be getting a little better as well. I normally average 2.8 MPK on our frequent Denver-Vegas drives. But the last one averaged 3.0 for the first time. That was surprising.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I sometimes see GOM on my GT up to 305, but I sure will miss summer range though.

Chuck518

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
How do you get this display?

Chuck518

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Seems like I have a lot of battery degradation for only one year, down 3.5%?!?
Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2021 Mach-E received 91 kWh upgrade (useable at 100% SoC) IMG_1285.PNG
How do you get this display?

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag

My GOM became very optimistic after that update and I charged to 100% as well. The 100% charge was unintentional because the update deleted my charging station memories for the house and work. This is the second update that did that.